Mirror (non)Trading International 3 - Freemasons,Russians,and no bitcoins

Chris_SA

Expert Member
This just came to hand on SA news.
Just watch the following and from time 7:33 listen and watch Santiago and then bloody lindtbolletjies answer. I have not watched more so check it out for yourselves.

Cheri trying very hard to convince everyone to throw Nerina under the bus to take attention away from them.

Also, why are the Bell brothers not more prominent in the investigations? Ignatius had multiple accounts with millions in them.

Chris_SA

Expert Member
This just came to hand on SA news.
Just watch the following and from time 7:33 listen and watch Santiago and then bloody lindtbolletjies answer. I have not watched more so check it out for yourselves.

Cheri trying very hard to convince everyone to throw Nerina under the bus to take attention away from them.

Also, why are the Bell brothers not more prominent in the investigations? Ignatius had multiple accounts with millions in them.

notayoba

Thanks, was a good watch. Not bad for 10 minutes.

2 things jump out at me.

1.) MTI used space shuttle footage in their video ad, Freudian slip? Don't space shuttles generally explode.

2.) That liquidation advocate is going to buy a lot of radio control toys with his fees.

holden_caulfield

2 things jump out at me.

1.) MTI used space shuttle footage in their video ad, Freudian slip? Don't space shuttles generally explode.

2.) That liquidation advocate is going to buy a lot of radio control toys with his fees.
I enjoyed watching two intelligent top drawer people in the form of Mr Vermeulen and Mr Topham.

Stay tuned for the sequel: One Girl Two Cups.

Marks, Santiago and the like all gravitate around Fiverr and source their media from there.

martin

Expert Member
Honestly, I too was hoping to see Clynton or Cheri chased by a Carte Blanche reporter. :)

I think the 10-minute segment achieved two things fairly well:
  1. It demonstrated in fairly simple but authoritative terms how ridiculous the recruitment 'math' and earned interest in such schemes are.
  2. It tries to be scary and it sort of pulls it off I reckon, with Mr. Topham telling the investors that they're liable and the reporter's jaw visibly dropping in response. Also the latent threat of Anon now watching these things in the background. It has to be effective to some degree.
We've all groaned at the lies the 'investors' eat up. I think the segment is framed in a way that some of the folks that could be susceptible to future ponzis would take heed of. We knew the Carte Blanche segment was too late to prevent MTI from wreaking havoc but it could be useful in preventing future victims from being suckered.

TL;DR: The Carte Blanche video is a good cautionary tale that I would be comfortable sharing with family and friends

Last edited:

LandyMan

Honorary Master
Considering that this was only a 10 minute segment, I am quite impressed ... the main messages came across well in my opinion. Well done to everyone who brought this to light, and who has been fighting the good fight!

LJ1234

Nerina Steynberg is alive and well and pitching for work as usual. Not being gone for 2 weeks. The reason people think she is not at work is because she is not driving her Jaguar in town anymore.
She is being chaffeured by the body guard in his unassuming little car.
She is still not being pestered at work by disgruntled investors. Why that is, one could not say.
A Pick 'n Pay manager with a body guard?

Whyarewehere

Cheri, your company had no service or product attached to it so you are looking rather a bit silly arent you? And how can you state its definately not a ponzi if you never saw trading. And yes, 99% of places that have recruitment schemes are scams. And if you are involved that number goes up to 100%, at least you have a track record.

Whyarewehere

Honestly, I too was hoping to see Clynton or Cheri chased by a Carte Blanche reporter. :)

I think the 10-minute segment achieved two things fairly well:
  1. It demonstrated in fairly simple but authoritative terms how ridiculous the recruitment 'math' and earned interest in such schemes are.
  2. It tries to be scary and it sort of pulls it off I reckon, with Mr. Topham telling the investors that they're liable and the reporter's jaw visibly dropping in response. Also the latent threat of Anon now watching these things in the background. It has to be effective to some degree.
We've all groaned at the lies the 'investors' eat up. I think the segment is framed in a way that some of the folks that could be susceptible to future ponzis would take heed of. We knew the Carte Blanche segment was too late to prevent MTI from wreaking havoc but it could be useful in preventing future victims from being suckered.

TL;DR: The Carte Blanche video is a good cautionary tale that I would be comfortable sharing with family and friends
I am starting to think the reason SA is a ponzi haven might be linked to the fact that our maths results are the worst in the world...

bitcoinbutwhy

Listen to Clynton from time 1:03:16 to 1:04:57. Remember this zoom meeting was supposed to be secret. How it came to be on the MBB press release is a miracle. These crooks are scrambling to absolve themselves from everything. Damb!!! Extract of the document referring to the zoom meeting follows.

"In January 2021 a video call of an emergency meeting between MTI leaders and management was leaked on YouTube."

"Based on the content of the call, it was held to discuss the statement that was issued on 22 December. MTI’s leadership also discussed a plot to trick Steynberg’s wife into selling silver holdings worth between a million and two million rands to pay an “extraction team” to locate Steynberg in Brazil and bring him back to South Africa."

quovadis

Executive Member
Listen to Clynton from time 1:03:16 to 1:04:57. Remember this zoom meeting was supposed to be secret. How it came to be on the MBB press release is a miracle. These crooks are scrambling to absolve themselves from everything. Damb!!! Extract of the document referring to the zoom meeting follows.
That’s not Clynton ... that’s Cheri’s brother the COO - Charles Ward - Clynton I don’t think makes an appearance.

Citation

Can Carte Blanche or someone please do a story on Praesidium Wealth which is long overdue, this company has not been exposed and this has been dragging on for almost a year??

2 things jump out at me.