Mirror (non)Trading International 3 - Freemasons,Russians,and no bitcoins

expedite

Just to clarify the situation in the Companies Act regarding a few principles. I won’t quote sections, you can look them up yourself.

DIRECTORS
  • Directors can be appointed by the Board or by shareholders. The appointment should be properly minuted and recorded in the register of directors.
  • The CIPC should be notified of the appointment in 10 working days. Their working days, not yours, so that’s two weeks basically.
  • Failure to notify CIPC does not invalidate the appointment of a director, rather the company is guilty of an administrative offence, provided the appointment complies with requirements of the Act.
  • A de facto director is one who has not been properly appointed but who carries out the duties and functions of a director.
  • A non-executive director is one who has no other management or executive functions in the company and who is not employed in another capacity by the company.
  • Directors become personally liable for the debts and obligations of the company when they have allowed the company to trade while it is factually or technically insolvent; in other words, it cannot pay its debts in the normal course of business and within the agreed upon credit period. Agreed upon means agreed between the company and the creditor. As far as I know they are also personally liable when the they allow the company to operate a crime.
SHAREHOLDERS
  • If directors are appointed by shareholders then it follows that shareholders exist in some form when the company is registered.
  • If shares are issued to a director, then a Special Resolution by the existing or founding shareholders is required.
  • The shares must be certificated and entered in the Share Register. The shareholder’s details must be entered in Register of Members. Members should not be confused with MTI Speak. They constantly refer to “Members”, I guess they think it’s a club.
  • A share certificate cannot be entered in a register unless agreed to by the directors. Hence the certificate is usually required to be signed by one.
  • A certificate can only be cancelled or transferred if the original certificate is suitably endorsed and is in the possession of whoever is to maintain the register.
  • INSOLVENCY
  • The Board of a company may resolve that the company commence Business Rescue Proceedings if they believe the company is financially distressed and there is a possibility that it can be saved.
  • If an application for liquidation has already been filed by any creditor then any resolution for rescue proceedings has no effect.
  • The purpose of a liquidation is to realise all of the company’s assets so that it’s creditors, who would normally have to prove their claims at a special meeting of creditors, can receive a dividend.
  • Creditors are settled from the funds raised in a particular order.
  • Secured creditors. Secured mortgage bond holders, often landlords, and so on. Where their claims are not settled in full the balance is transferred to the Concurrent Creditors.
  • Preferent Creditors. Think SARS. Employees for net pay, etc.
  • Concurrent Creditors. Everybody else. “Investors” are unsecured so that’s where they sort. Some investors may well be debtors depending on the legality of the company’s activities.

Totempole

Expert Member
And he’s back .... not really - Suspect FAKE as Monica would say !!

View attachment 981718

View attachment 981720

Three factors that give away that this letter is fake.

1. The letter is written way too well, with very few grammatical errors.
2. The writer can't decide whether it's "Cherri" or "Cheri"
3. If this was really Johann Steynberg, he wouldn't have signed off as "Johan Steynberg"

notayoba

Three factors that give away that this letter is fake.

1. The letter is written way too well, with very few grammatical errors.
2. The writer can't decide whether it's "Cherri" or "Cheri"
3. If this was really Johann Steynberg, he wouldn't have signed off as "Johan Steynberg"
Another factor is that that there is a high likelihood of the contents being true.

Rascalides

All the Directors, including the 2IC are remarkably silent.... Are they still in the country?

adslrouter

Peter is nothing more than a PUPPET controlled and managed by Lindtbal....those words is not from him its from lindtball..she communicate trough everyone...thats how she role..and that's how she speaks.....wont be surprise if they threaten Pete with something and he is merely following instructions....or ....he dont know his left from his right and perhaps too happy to be part of the action gaining some attention ...stupid!!!
or ....he dont know his left from his right.......

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
2887ede2f0017088f7406b105f109e91.jpg

New selfie pic
much too pretty to be Cheri's pic

DesertWrangler

All the Directors, including the 2IC are remarkably silent.... Are they still in the country?
Why would they actively engage with anybody? They know that if they make an appearance on social media, they’ll face nothing but abuse. They have gotten what they were after and they don’t care about the victims.

I’m sure they are lurking though....

IndigoIdentity

Expert Member
Why would they actively engage with anybody? They know that if they make an appearance on social media, they’ll face nothing but abuse. They have gotten what they were after and they don’t care about the victims.

I’m sure they are lurking though....
Much like everything else in MTI, I suspect that this was all bullcheri.

WollieVerstege

Is it possible to add the created date of the dishonest wiki to the front page?

Just had a guy tell me that he did thorough investigation into MTi in mid November and found nothing that remotely told him it was a scam.

Would like to rub his nose in the wiki.

RadonZA

Just had a guy tell me that he did thorough investigation into MTi in mid November and found nothing that remotely told him it was a scam.

Ask him to show you his btc growth form his donation.

WollieVerstege

Ask him to show you his btc growth form his donation.
You mean his btc donation donated to by other members, yea he is going to lose a lot.
Think he is now in the anger stage of grief, but he is generally not a nice person so have no idea how his immediate family is going to be impacted by this.

PsyWulf

Honorary Master

Edit History of the MTI page
1608803030625.png
But also to note,everything mentioned there is a cursory Google away before the wiki came into being

expedite

3e. creationdate : 2020/10/09 09:13:04
And there are quick stats for October too