Mirror (non)Trading International 3 - Freemasons,Russians,and no bitcoins

Wary GOM

Expert Member

holden_caulfield

JohnStarr

Expert Member
Agreed, fantastic work @Jan

If only CB had spent as much time putting out a well-researched and fact-filled piece like this.
That article is pure quality. And it shows how you slowly turn the screws on someone. They're going to implicate themselves at some stage. They're not clever enough to keep the story going for long. Not with the information out there.

PsyWulf

Honorary Master
not wanting to derail the thread, but haters need to take note that a lego Logos degree does not come from a degree mill, a PH dot D requires hours of work

View attachment 998226

and even though it looks like donald trump did doc Ant's CV for him there is an oversight as to his treoc mini MBA (well he does not claim it IS an MBA)

Check his LinkedIn, treoc is there

Google treoc and eventually you will also find things like Coert Coetzee

if you think Coert and doc Ant look familiar, yes you likely saw them previously at dragonmining

some reading here and here

View attachment 998256

by the way, the claimed founder of mywealthmethod (Charl Coetzee) also appears to be a treoc graduate

View attachment 998268
doc Ant's personal web site is also powered by realfortune.co.za - now rebranded as myrealfortune.com. Charl was kind enough to have founded realfortune as well (Charl's LinkedIn still directs to the old realfortune).

View attachment 998282

My favourite mywealthmethod bit so far (other than the YT channel) is

View attachment 998290

Obviously this probably has nothing to do with MTI, but at at least Tom - "the certifier" - Fraser was a fan of doc Ant in 2016 already

View attachment 998292

So there, almost got it back to MTI so not really OT and yes, I am still on the fence about mywealth method....
Yeah thats the rabbithole I started going down worth a wiki entry I rate

DesertWrangler

not wanting to derail the thread, but haters need to take note that a lego Logos degree does not come from a degree mill, a PH dot D requires hours of work

View attachment 998226

and even though it looks like donald trump did doc Ant's CV for him there is an oversight as to his treoc mini MBA (well he does not claim it IS an MBA)

if you think Coert and doc Ant look familiar, yes you likely saw them previously at dragonmining

View attachment 998256

by the way, the claimed founder of mywealthmethod (Charl Coetzee) also appears to be a treoc graduate

View attachment 998268
doc Ant's personal web site is also powered by realfortune.co.za - now rebranded as myrealfortune.com. Charl was kind enough to have founded realfortune as well (Charl's LinkedIn still directs to the old realfortune).

View attachment 998282

View attachment 998290

Obviously this probably has nothing to do with MTI, but at at least Tom - "the certifier" - Fraser was a fan of doc Ant in 2016 already

View attachment 998292

So there, almost got it back to MTI so not really OT and yes, I am still on the fence about mywealth method....
In this video “Doc” Ant states they were invested in MTI and tries very hard to distance MyWealth from the MTI and Finalamente debacles....

reg4812

Yeah thats the rabbithole I started going down worth a wiki entry I rate
stay away, there be monsters! What else to do with a couple of hours - not like you can get a PhD or something.

In this video “Doc” Ant states they were invested in MTI and tries very hard to distance MyWealth from the MTI and Finalamente debacles....

I got to "as you can see, we have a key" and decided trying to retain some sanity is worth more than watching any more videos

Ant_Key.jpg

looks like getting a visa card is also supposed to sway people it is safe

Visa_makes_It_real.jpg

and even a crypto related visa card can mean little https://blog.xapo.com/xapo-card-closure-update-and-whats-next/

back to normal programming

Wary GOM

Expert Member

View attachment 998226

View attachment 998256

View attachment 998268

View attachment 998282

View attachment 998290

View attachment 998292

60 Hours of work - that is 1 week work for a proper PhD!

Andrew Eaton - I think he was connected with Praesidium Wealth. Will check later.

GrigoryRasputin

Wow......this one is next level........God is the CEO........last person who told me the same thing 15 years ago ran away with R16mil of the sheeps money.

PsyWulf

Honorary Master
Oh snap,Mr Coffeezilla explains how to create a fake MT4 broker that shows whatever balance you want as being on a Live account
1611259104230.png

when you're in metatrader4 you sign up
06:34
for a fake white label broker
06:37
just one that you create yourself
06:38
there's a ton of these you can just look
06:39
up white label broker
06:41
right uh and then once you do that
06:43
here's what you do
06:44
you go to the server side of the broker
06:47
you own the server
06:48
of the broker and you manually input it
06:51
as if you have a billion dollars
06:53
metatrader will just read it off and
06:55
they'll agree they'll just agree with
06:56
your broker they say yeah the guy has
06:58
a billion dollars of course and so it
07:00
says it's real in the account but that's
07:01
only because you hooked it
07:02
to a fake broker so normally people
07:05
think
07:06
it's just meta trader but then you have
07:07
the broker over here if you can fake
07:09
this
07:10
over here gets faked as well uh so does
07:12
everyone understand that i mean does
07:14
everyone understand
07:15
how much that breaks all of the proof
07:17
system

adslrouter

what is the mywealth product? Investing in what? Which "vehicles" do they use? What "space" are they in?

adslrouter

how much have they taken out of mti?

have they invested their members money in mti? .........real wealth creators then, where do I join?