Mirror (non)Trading International 3 - Freemasons,Russians,and no bitcoins

ZA_Witcher

What do you all think will be the next way to scam people when this whole bitcoin and crypto frenzy isn't as popular anymore?

martin

Expert Member
What do you all think will be the next way to scam people when this whole bitcoin and crypto frenzy isn't as popular anymore?
I'm not sure what the next one will be but once Facebook finds a way to launch their cryptocurrency the final trumpet call will sound and the final seal will shatter. There will probably be a decent amount of gnashing of teeth thrown in too. Cheri will probably take her final evolved form.

PsyWulf

Honorary Master
I'm not sure what the next one will be but once Facebook finds a way to launch their cryptocurrency the final trumpet call will sound and the final seal will shatter. There will probably be a decent amount of gnashing of teeth thrown in too. Cheri will probably take her final evolved form.
Golden Cheri? Or Oozaru

Wary GOM

Expert Member
Yup: as a detritus-eating worm. A large, detritus eating worm, of course, and already having a group of smaller worms crowding around her.

adslrouter

"double-spend" occurred in the bitcoin blockchain.......

either johann, the brilliant ceo on top of everything in the btc space and systems

......or clinton, the brilliant trader that made all his money trading himself, outside of mti

....or uberbot is taking the world ransom

adslrouter

They claim to have various investment “products”, with mixed portfolios consisting of forex, crypto, property and even commodities like gold and silver (at least that’s what I understand from the bits of marketing videos I’ve seen).
They definitely also have an MLM setup, although I haven’t seen any information about how that is structured. The video I posted earlier mentions uplines, binaries, leaders, etc....
I believe they are using “Leadership Development” as a “product” to legitimize the MLM aspect. To qualify for binary bonuses, victims have to attend training and then pass an exam.
I will rather get my own online phd ....in the time they do training and exam sessions.

Dr. Adslrouter --- how do I change my profile name on MBB?

Wary GOM

Expert Member
"double-spend" occurred in the bitcoin blockchain.......

either johann, the brilliant ceo on top of everything in the btc space and systems

......or clinton, the brilliant trader that made all his money trading himself, outside of mti

....or uberbot is taking the world ransom
JS? - no; not SUCH a great person in ANY trading space;
Clynton? - the most like, although not if his wife was telling the truth when she said he couldn't do an EFT. [Considering the source of that statement, he is definitle the most likely.
Uberbot? - no; it is pining for the return of JS and isn't speaking to anyone, not even RAG.

Or of course, none of the above because apparently (according the the article in CoinDesk) there was just the one reorg and no-one has (yet) shouted "fraud!"

chrismc2020

In this video “Doc” Ant states they were invested in MTI and tries very hard to distance MyWealth from the MTI and Finalamente debacles....

I suppose the one way to bet the FSCA is to completely flood the market to overwhelm the institute making it ineffective to respond.

I wouldnt call mywealth a scam, just a deliberate illegal operation

1. They skirt the regulated process - because its "private". This is completely miss leading - you are inviting the public to participate ( it is irrelevant if its by inventation only). You are still inviting the public to participate.

This is not a private company that trades and conducts investments with only the CEO and its employees by which the firm uses its own money to conduct trades and investments on the firms behalf. - That is private - there is no public participation.

This is a company that is inviting the public - and it is trying to act as an Institutional investor and use rather other people's (Publics) money on their behalf for trades and investments.

You are offering a public service - You need to be regulated.

2. Again I can not understand the mentality of this all - Just because you through God around and kingdom building BS - Dr Anthony is not a qualified financial advisor, macroeconomics export or qualified wealth planner or qualified portfolio manager - the fact they were involved in MTI proves their lack and nativity in this space.

At best Dr Anthony can provide "spiritual" meaning of money but he does not know money or how money operates.