Mirror (non)Trading International 3 - Freemasons,Russians,and no bitcoins

JohnMao

Executive Member
Joel Santiago, getting ready to reveal his latest secret :sneaky: . I'm starting to think we are a nation of morons.....most wishes and comments from South Africans, wtf!!!!:notworthy::cautious:

View attachment 999006 View attachment 999010 View attachment 999012
****...people this dumb deserve to lose all their money to this cheat. Looks like his fake tears about people losing money did nothing.
Can the FBI not arrest him and throw him in jail with some hardened criminals? He'd sing like a canary in no time.

PS: Is that his cosplay of Jade from Mortal Kombat?

Wary GOM

Expert Member
Joel Santiago, getting ready to reveal his latest secret :sneaky: . I'm starting to think we are a nation of morons.....most wishes and comments from South Africans, wtf!!!!:notworthy::cautious:

View attachment 999006 View attachment 999010 View attachment 999012
Surely this Santiago crook should on the run from US authorities by now? Or are they just waiting for the tortoise to stick its head out a bit further? I certainly hope so,
On the other hand if South Africans start promoting an American-based scam then perhaps they will suddenly find their names on an FBI list.

Wary GOM

Expert Member
I'm pretty sure God also says "thou shalt not steal"
He does indeed.
Possibly one of the most despicable things about all these shills who profess to be religious yet encourage the opposite values. What example have Cheri and whomever is their father set for those girls? Even worse, the pastors who have been involved time after time in these schemes. It is no wonder that values and the ethics underpinning them have decline worldwide. "I'm alright, Jack" is the motto.

Before any chronologically challenged people begin to blame the "younger generation" or the "millennials," look at some of the pictures from MTI events: mostly middle-aged, moderately comfortably-off folks.

Being middle-aged, these people HAD the benefit of a good education - Heavens above, most of the people to whom they are listening open-mouthed have, time and again, demonstrated that no matter what school they attended, very little education stuck with them.

People ARE dumb, but that is where religion should be the guiding principle that prevents dumb-ass humans from descending into barbarism. Well,that's the principle, but looking at the Crusades and Tamerlane's conversion of swathes of central Asia to Islam, one does wonder.

Wary GOM

Expert Member
The Santiago Mining Farms!

Clever one; this boy ain't dumb. Crypto mining; Scott & Co. barely understand what a crypto wallet is - they think JS picked the MTI wallet(s) up and carried them in his pocket. Mining? Well you mine gold and silver, so I guess they expect to mine crypto from this wonderful "cloud" that has risen. Best of all, it is totally passive - YES give Joel & July your money and you don't have to do a thing for it to go - Poof! Into the mines in the cloud. OMW!

Wary GOM

Expert Member
Is it stealing though if people donated :ROFL:
Hmmm! Certainly not in the eyes of pastors, bishops and the likes!

Also politicians when they pocket election funds for their own use.

So it comes down to what you TELL the people the purpose and then the use to which YOU PUT IT.

Our philosopher member should be able to unravel the ethics of this for us.

John Tempus

Executive Member

w1z4rd

Karmic Sangoma
Crypto mining is a thing if you can get cheap electricity. Its going to be a tough day if you go all in for cryptomining at this price, and then the price drops below that of which you can produce crypto at (if you in a country that doesnt subsidize electricity)

PsyWulf

Honorary Master