Mirror (non)Trading International 3 - Freemasons,Russians,and no bitcoins

Wary GOM

Expert Member
It's the thought that counts
Like the bitcoin they grew for members, thought isn't a currency and generous thoughts from Cheri are far more volatile than bitcoin prices. Nonetheless, I am sure that hundreds of MTI sheeple are saying how this shows her generosity and general goodness. Like that woman in the Money Web article, they are sure she and Clynton are hard at work getting the lost money back for members.

expedite

Did they actually sell the house in Johannesburg? Returning there and keeping their heads down might be enough at the moment.
It was either a rental unit or also in a company name, because I did a deed search on their names and came up with nothing. But then again, this is SA.

Wary GOM

Expert Member
Although Johann and the Marks' are particularly wanted, do we have any ideas whether the other directors and employees have attempted to disappear and if they are being watched? People like Ms Keene could probably give invaluable information about transactions and member details since the hack. It would do a great deal of good if some of the people who probably consider themselves safe from public scrutiny were to be subpoenaed and questioned under oath.

With the extent of distribution of MyBB members and the fact that many of the biggest shills are known to some member or another, we should be able to keep many of the "biggies" in sight.

Captain Underpants

I wouldn't be surprised if they've already vanished and are abroad. With such funds in hand, escape would be very easy. Who's actually seen them recently? Carte Blanche never saw them at all, and only received an email response. That's easy to pull off.

JohnStarr

Expert Member
I wouldn't be surprised if they've already vanished and are abroad. With such funds in hand, escape would be very easy. Who's actually seen them recently? Carte Blanche never saw them at all, and only received an email response. That's easy to pull off.
How though? International travel has been banned for weeks unless you're coming home.

Wary GOM

Expert Member
It also sounds as though their newest attorneys have only had communications from them.

Wary GOM

Expert Member
Wary , This is absurd:( not your suggestion: the fact) we shouldnt be Needing to , as the public, be keeping dibbs on them. I find the legal system in this country , more painful to watch than re-runs of Days of our Lives .
So sad, so true. I do agree with you.

Trying to locate JS has been entertaining at least ;) .

Taking a contrarian stand, and on a less cynical note, looking at the violent and gender-based crimes that happen every day, getting on top of a white-collar crime might justifiably be given to an understaffed section of law enforcement.

Also, let's face it, although there are going to be some truly harrowing stories of people and families totally destroyed directly or indirectly by JS, Cheri, Monica, Pieter, Rich, the Bells family et al, seeing the levels of concern expressed in the Telegram groups and FB posts, many "victims" haven't even learned anything from their experience. If that is the case, then they are not devastated, murderous or suicidal so are not on the top of the priority ratings for crime prevention and investigation.

Wary GOM

Expert Member
But who will provide the silver to fetch them? LOL ... F!@CK these people came up with some whack Bullsh1@T stories
EXACTLY! All these people refer to "they": "they" should have acted sooner; "they" must do something about restitution; "they" must go and look for them. Who are these "they"?

Even worse, the people who make it seem that they are doing something (e.g. RAG) haven't given any signs that whoever is RAG, has put up any "silver". 'Show me da money' as Bugsy said.

4Snoopy

EXACTLY! All these people refer to "they": "they" should have acted sooner; "they" must do something about restitution; "they" must go and look for them. Who are these "they"?

Even worse, the people who make it seem that they are doing something (e.g. RAG) haven't given any signs that whoever is RAG, has put up any "silver". 'Show me da money' as Bugsy said.

Anyone think RAG has gone underground and started mining their MTI database as they haven’t posted anything on their website for two weeks and no Zoom calls I am aware of ....

ZA_Witcher

Anyone think RAG has gone underground and started mining their MTI database as they haven’t posted anything on their website for two weeks and no Zoom calls I am aware of ....
Maybe they realized the money is gone...or they may have pushed another scheme that will "recover" everyone's loss on empty eye.

r00igev@@r

Executive Member
But but Johann swore in a screenshotted email from Cheri that it was paid up for a year,and didnt Cheri have to pay $45k to get access to it weeks ago? :ROFL:
Eish! Cheri was scammed! Can you believe it? Disgusting criminal action that...

Edit: Henry go and report a case at the police station. There you go, thanks. Ulrich dropped me like a wet fart.