Mirror (non)Trading International 3 - Freemasons,Russians,and no bitcoins

holden_caulfield

off-the-track, apologies, somebody please send me the page link

.......I can not find the MBB thread on G999 (karatbar spinoff). Want to see what those "think-they-are blockchain guru's" are up to
I noticed that thread has disappeared as well.

Involved parties:
Andrew Eaton (Ballito)
Jeanine Stocker (Durban)
Bruce Hughes (Ballito)
Neil De Waal (Durban)
Luisette Mullin (Unknown)
Brendon Earp-Jones (Cape Town)
Ray De Bruyn (Ballito)

G999 luckily is not gaining much traction at all - what you see at the moment is an echo chamber with all the above and a few more trying to create hype.

Harald Seiz has exit scammed. Josip Heit still riding the wheels off this thing like a drunk teenager.

I would like to highlight the below (link already flagged for Phishing):
G999-card.jpeg
Earp-Jones, De Waal and Heit.
Josip-Heit.jpeg

JohnMao

Executive Member

Involved parties:
Andrew Eaton (Ballito)
Jeanine Stocker (Durban)
Bruce Hughes (Ballito)
Neil De Waal (Durban)
Ray De Bruyn (Ballito)

G999 luckily is not gaining much traction at all - what you see at the moment is an echo chamber with all the above and a few more trying to create hype.

Harald Seiz has exit scammed. Josip Heit still riding the wheels off this thing like a drunk teenager.

View attachment 1011748
View attachment 1011750
Dude on the right looks like a dodgy member of the BeeGees...

Getit

Involved parties:
Andrew Eaton (Ballito)
Jeanine Stocker (Durban)
Bruce Hughes (Ballito)
Neil De Waal (Durban)
Ray De Bruyn (Ballito)

HAHA, what a joke! I have a few mates in Ballito and remember them spamming me on FB with how much money you missing out on and posting all their gains - classical! Have heard a word since and see he only posts about growing his own veggies at home now

If someone can share that link Ide LOVE to ready through it - no criminal fallout from that I suppose?

Frikkadel23

Can you enlighten us
In thread 2, I mentioned this guy Alan so larsh, surname spelt with a space, so it doesn’t show up on google search.
he complained that I mentioned he was into ponzis and now he doesn’t do ponzis anymore and asked if I could scrubb the post. Which was scrubbed by who don’t know.
but my post was replied to by desert wrangler and so it still showed up when searching for his name.
told him to contact desert wrangler to delete his post so my reply doesn’t show up.
well it’s up to Alan to follow up. Can’t do more.

PsyWulf

Honorary Master
Hm,pretty sure those posts were accurate (He was into Ponzis at the time the posts refer to - BTC Global)
You cant exactly wipe out your history on the internet just because you ask nice

Especially when you have stuff like this lying around:

*EDIT - Hold the phone,see my next post

35000 people recruited in MLM? Damn boy

Getting a shining review from Cheri would also give me serious pause

Last edited:

holden_caulfield

PsyWulf

Honorary Master
Streisand Effect right there.
When I'm bored and read something that irritates me it leads to discovery

Solarsh has a habit of scrubbing and ditching accounts. Can I make the suggestion that if he contacts anyone else that they post the DM on here.

This much is evident,so so so so so many duplicate pages for Mr Passive Income Guru

Whyarewehere

When I'm bored and read something that irritates me it leads to discovery

This much is evident,so so so so so many duplicate pages for Mr Passive Income Guru
In 2018 after the fall of btc global he started a forex trading group with a master trader called heinrich, scheme was BDI. He would supposedly trade and pay i think up to 80% a month. Madelyn Roose was a big recruiter and so was monica botha. Fair to say the scheme never worked and heinrich got dropped under the bus. He tried paying people back by trading on his own but could not make it, he was not a career mlm ponzi dude like the others mentioned. He died in a motorbike accident i think in 2019.

Still have the telegram chats from those years, following all these pricks for a while, one scam to the next.

You can actually search heinrich or alan or blue diamond on Johan van wyks telegram channel, still up and always a treasure trove of ponzi scams.

@BitcoinInvestmentOpportunities

das Toktokken

Honorary Master
I guess I can post this now since he's long gone, but a while back something awesome happened which I would like to bring your attention to.

After I identified the bus in the background of the last video posted by Johann Steynberg, a certain person who did not want to be named stayed up nights on end searching through google maps images of bus stations and wading through pictures of hotels to try and put the puzzle together.

On the 14th of December I received a private message titled: JS video location with 99% certainty

What followed was an in-depth analysis of each and every detail of the video, linked explicitly to the location that he KNEW to be the one where Johann had made his broadcast from.

I immediately realized that this was the place... a hotel in Sao Paulo, Brazil.

We decided to keep it quiet, since making it public might alert the perpetrator.

A few days later Johann went "missing" and we decided it was time to relay the information to the authorities.

We contacted the FSCA, IRS Forensics and the SAPS.

Unfortunately our submission has not resulted in arrest (we laughed about the prospect of the SA government sending secret agents to Brazil to arrest him, and rightly so...).

So, I think it's time to release the last known whereabouts of Johann Steynberg to the public:

HOTEL UNIQUE, SAO PAULO, BRAZIL https://www.google.com/maps/place/UNIQUE/@-23.5819614,-46.6673176,18z/data=!3m1!4b1

View attachment 1002660
You missed one

1612595743363.png