Mirror (non)Trading International 3 - Freemasons,Russians,and no bitcoins

holden_caulfield

I think the big hook on this is the "keep possession of your btc". i.e. "see what MTI did??!!,
Not an entirely new MO. I have encountered an entirely different scheme running on this hook a while back and know of at least 1 other MTI (and other schemes) affiliate using this as their pitch.

MegaTesla

I just checked Nico van den Berg's socials and I can't even see a hint of this "wealth" that he has amassed. These traders that only make money by selling signals is honestly a joke.

PsyWulf

Honorary Master
I just checked Nico van den Berg's socials and I can't even see a hint of this "wealth" that he has amassed. These traders that only make money by selling signals is honestly a joke.
Nico was always just in the background pumping MTI as the way to passive income,also popped up in plenty of videos

reg4812

Chris and JP seem to be on the page linked to the contact number for Tri Trading,nice 87% pa returns with low risk advertised on Tri Trading
GUESS WHAT THAT MAKES YOUR BUSINESS BOYS
not as good a ROI compared to what Mr Joe (from polokwane) could get back in the day? [apologies to all, I had this and did not have a chance to use it...]

Better_than_Bot.jpg

any hoo the blocktrading affiliate terms contain this,

Tri_Block_Affil_Terms.jpg

how successful can a trader be if these are all over the place?:
TriTrade_Funnel.jpg

no other red flags
TriTrade_JPmarkets.jpg

PsyWulf

Honorary Master
not as good a ROI compared to what Mr Joe (from polokwane) could get back in the day? [apologies to all, I had this and did not have a chance to use it...]

View attachment 1021978

any hoo the blocktrading affiliate terms contain this,

View attachment 1021982

how successful can a trader be if these are all over the place?:
View attachment 1021990

no other red flags
View attachment 1021992
It gets more interesting even when you take a gander at TriTrading running a AI based trading collective investment,im not finding a FSP registration though even though the director is a CA

reg4812

Back to some MTI rumours [Edit: Dated 26 Jan 2021]. Not sure how much Mr Tinus Pretorius [leader of team "Automated Income", with 1602 in his downline] actually shares form behind the curtain vs. what he read on MyBB (and primarily using the macnificent7's "there be silver in them hills" zoom call as main source), but the most interesting parts of the possible perspective behind the wall are: [disclaimer: This is my précis and reading between the lines of Mr Pretorius's vid]
  • possibly a narrative is being pushed on/through at least RAG that "corporate" had their suspicions about JS and were putting pressure on him 3 months BEFORE there were withdrawal problems. There is also reference to a new CEO being appointed prior to the problems ("I will not mention his name") - [ this might actually be referring to Usher Bell's stint as COO?]
  • unanswered questions:
    • was the bot working with 100% of the funds or not?​
    • was JS trading in his own capacity additional to the bot?​
    • were proceeds from new members used to pay referral commissions?​
  • there are 2 main groups "gunning" for MTI:
    • FSCA (..."which might hold some ground now"...)​
    • a group under leadership of Vivian Budge who has a vendetta against the Marks family and Johann Steynberg.​
  • "Corporate Management" has each appointed a leader representative to represent them which explains the apparent silence from corporate.

the rather be grateful/thankful vs asking [from God] pep talk I will not get into... [~26:00 in vid]

Edit: and obviously socials like .facebook.com/Plan-B-Automated-Income-Tinus-Pretorius have gone poof

Last edited:

PsyWulf

Honorary Master
Back to some MTI rumours. Not sure how much Mr Tinus Pretorius [leader of team "Automated Income", with 1602 in his downline] actually shares form behind the curtain vs. what he read on MyBB (and primarily using the macnificent7's "there be silver in them hills" zoom call as main source), but the most interesting parts of the possible perspective behind the wall are: [disclaimer: This is my précis and reading between the lines of Mr Pretorius's vid]
  • possibly a narrative is being pushed on/through at least RAG that "corporate" had their suspicions about JS and were putting pressure on him 3 months BEFORE there were withdrawal problems. There is also reference to a new CEO being appointed prior to the problems ("I will not mention his name") - [ this might actually be referring to Usher Bell's stint as COO?]
  • unanswered questions:
    • a group under leadership of Vivian Budge who has a vendetta against the Marks family and Johann Steynberg.​
  • "Corporate Management" has each appointed a leader representative to represent them which explains the apparent silence from corporate.

the rather be grateful/thankful vs asking [from God] pep talk I will not get into... [~26:00 in vid]
This guy is a solid laugh a minute

Re: 3 months and new CEO,likely this was the 2IC demands Cheri was referring to and the break-glass-in-emergency Bitcoin expert and given-access-to-the-servers-guy AKA Andrew

quovadis

Executive Member
This guy is a solid laugh a minute

Re: 3 months and new CEO,likely this was the 2IC demands Cheri was referring to and the break-glass-in-emergency Bitcoin expert and given-access-to-the-servers-guy AKA Andrew
I think he confused COO with CEO and hasn't figured out that you cannot avoid complicity in a criminal enterprise by simply stating you had suspicions at the very same time you had fiduciary responsibility and all while simultaneously under criminal and regulatory investigations. If you had suspicions and were truly blindsided you would have no reason to have a "All-leader" meeting to discuss damage limitation nor any need to conspire to repatriate someone or create a narrative to placate those who suffered loss and neither would you argue who was going to be responsible for putting out the statement.

Whyarewehere

Back to some MTI rumours [Edit: Dated 26 Jan 2021]. Not sure how much Mr Tinus Pretorius [leader of team "Automated Income", with 1602 in his downline] actually shares form behind the curtain vs. what he read on MyBB (and primarily using the macnificent7's "there be silver in them hills" zoom call as main source), but the most interesting parts of the possible perspective behind the wall are: [disclaimer: This is my précis and reading between the lines of Mr Pretorius's vid]
  • unanswered questions:

Edit: and obviously socials like .facebook.com/Plan-B-Automated-Income-Tinus-Pretorius have gone poof
I want to literally off myself each time i watch one of these cringe videos.

Wary GOM

Expert Member
Chris and JP seem to be on the page linked to the contact number for Tri Trading,nice 87% pa returns with low risk advertised on Tri Trading
GUESS WHAT THAT MAKES YOUR BUSINESS BOYS
That is a very nice logo that Tri Trading has: Complete transparency right up front, but would any MTI investors see this as a triangle or as a network of block transactions?
Yet another one - OMF.

Wary GOM

Expert Member
It gets more interesting even when you take a gander at TriTrading running a AI based trading collective investment,im not finding a FSP registration though even though the director is a CA
Nope, not a thing as far as I have burrowed. Interesting that the company address takes you to a "business site" that in appearance and location brings memories of the old MTI HQ.