Mirror (non)Trading International 3 - Freemasons,Russians,and no bitcoins

Wary GOM

Expert Member
I haven't seen mention of SuperBot in the Santiago Academy material. What does he mean by not offering the absolute top-of-range bot? Does anyone recognise from where this "training course" is plagiarised?

Oh, silly me, anyone who was invested in MTI knows that they don't need to do anything if SuperBot is in the picture - just "sit back and let your bitcoin grow" (wings and fly away).

JohnMao

Executive Member
So...a few weeks later after scripted tears and nothing has been done about it. All these top schills and corrupt people have gone on to live their lives to the fullest and have moved onto other scams.
Yet no charges were brought...nice.

expedite

So...a few weeks later after scripted tears and nothing has been done about it. All these top schills and corrupt people have gone on to live their lives to the fullest and have moved onto other scams.
Yet no charges were brought...nice.
A person I know started off in MTI with 1 Bitcoin. He made regular withdrawals in 2020 (I don't know how much) but he withdrew almost 10 right at the end. He was one of the 10% dudes, but eventually all was honoured.

The only problem is it all went into another scam that went titsup shortly afterwards. Funny I know.

But to align with your statement, he is blissfully unaware that he will be expected to pay back almost everything and equally unaware that other people suffered because of him. In fact, he is like a rabid animal and is desperate to sell up and "invest" it all in another scam. In fact he regards it as a legitimate insolvency. There is no hope.

I asked if he knew where JS was but we were interrupted before he could tell me, but my impression was that he didn't. He knows JS, not well but better than many.

JohnMao

Executive Member
A person I know started off in MTI with 1 Bitcoin. He made regular withdrawals in 2020 (I don't know how much) but he withdrew almost 10 right at the end. He was one of the 10% dudes, but eventually all was honoured.

The only problem is it all went into another scam that went titsup shortly afterwards. Funny I know.

But to align with your statement, he is blissfully unaware that he will be expected to pay back almost everything and equally unaware that other people suffered because of him. In fact, he is like a rabid animal and is desperate to sell up and "invest" it all in another scam. In fact he regards it as a legitimate insolvency. There is no hope.

I asked if he knew where JS was but we were interrupted before he could tell me, but my impression was that he didn't. He knows JS, not well but better than many.
That's shocking really. How can people feel like they haven't done any wrong...?

Wary GOM

Expert Member
That's shocking really. How can people feel like they haven't done any wrong...?
Shocking indeed, especially since it seems as though the majority of people genuinely have the attitude that as long as they do alright all is fine. They don't even seem to be concerned about meeting someone whom they introduced to the scam and who lost money.

The other day I met someone who introduced me to and encouraged me to invest in Vaultage (I didn't) and I chatted with him. He made some money by getting out early thanks to a close relation who was a major shill for Breedt. Like so many of these people, he is (apparently) deeply religious but there is absolutely no meaningful (i.e. helping out) sympathy or compassion for people who lost. As with @expedite's person, he is looking for another similar scheme and will "certainly let [me] know so I can get in early." WTF! After I have pointed out to him the harm that ponzis do!

Just as bad as this, he is completely supportive of Breedt, is sure he will get off of any punishment for Vaultage AND is pleased for him that he managed to benefit from MTI. Breedt is a smart guy and he will help people get out of their financial difficulties! [In many cases, I guess this might be true - in place of simple "difficulties" the sheeple will end with financial ruin!]

What is it about certain geographical areas that breeds mindless cultists? The West Rand in Gauteng seems a particularly rich source.

Whyarewehere

Im so over stupid people, used to feel sorry for them, now i tell them i think you should sell the house to buy more, sometimes you cant help stupid and greed.

Whyarewehere

Shocking indeed, especially since it seems as though the majority of people genuinely have the attitude that as long as they do alright all is fine. They don't even seem to be concerned about meeting someone whom they introduced to the scam and who lost money.

The other day I met someone who introduced me to and encouraged me to invest in Vaultage (I didn't) and I chatted with him. He made some money by getting out early thanks to a close relation who was a major shill for Breedt. Like so many of these people, he is (apparently) deeply religious but there is absolutely no meaningful (i.e. helping out) sympathy or compassion for people who lost. As with @expedite's person, he is looking for another similar scheme and will "certainly let [me] know so I can get in early." WTF! After I have pointed out to him the harm that ponzis do!

Just as bad as this, he is completely supportive of Breedt, is sure he will get off of any punishment for Vaultage AND is pleased for him that he managed to benefit from MTI. Breedt is a smart guy and he will help people get out of their financial difficulties! [In many cases, I guess this might be true - in place of simple "difficulties" the sheeple will end with financial ruin!]

What is it about certain geographical areas that breeds mindless cultists? The West Rand in Gauteng seems a particularly rich source.
What you do is you find a scheme aka scam that will die very soon, you tell him first if this amazing opportunity, let him throw money at it and hopefully go bankrupt.

Wary GOM

Expert Member

Wary GOM

Expert Member
Apart from the likelihood that some of the MTI (and dare one hope BTCG?) high fliers might actually finally be caught, hopefully many will be spending sleepless nights wondering how well they have hidden their dealings. If it were me, I would also be wondering if my tax lawyer might suddenly decide to do a URA on me. Perhaps Don might wish that he had stayed an honest gardener rather than suddenly the owner of a property in which his "friends" are due for a lifestyle audit at the least.

Minor question: How will all those members who signed up themselves or unwitting relatives and under-age "investors" explain to SARS that all the btc really came to them?

March and April promise to be interesting months for MyBB waterhole watchers.

Wary GOM

Expert Member
The SARS announcement is getting some interesting responses! My daughter was literally pestered by a recruiter for MTI who worked for RMB before making enough from MTI to resign and take on the lifestyle of the newly rich. She kept on showing off on Face Book and so on and saying how those who did not invest through her with MTI had only themselves to blame for not being in the Caribbean with her.

Suddenly, all the talk is of how evil it is of the government/SARS to start pursuing people who have done well for themselves. It is all a conspiracy of the rich to take away from the (illegally) rich. It is all unfair and South Africans must stand up against this capitalist evil. So what about all those whose money has gone to this scum that floats on top of every MLM and ponzi? Well, like peasants of any Ages or countries sheeple are born to be fleeced and they should be resigned to this role in society.

r00igev@@r

Executive Member
I haven't seen mention of SuperBot in the Santiago Academy material. What does he mean by not offering the absolute top-of-range bot? Does anyone recognise from where this "training course" is plagiarised?

Oh, silly me, anyone who was invested in MTI knows that they don't need to do anything if SuperBot is in the picture - just "sit back and let your bitcoin grow" (wings and fly away).
Superbot is the offspring of Johann's discarded underpants and Cheri's leftover Lindtbolletjies.

r00igev@@r

Executive Member

Look at these pervayors of the finest Ponzi software from India.
I need to study them a bit more but being located next to the petrol pump cracked me up!