Mirror (non)Trading International 3 - Freemasons,Russians,and no bitcoins

Snyper564

Executive Member
Remember our floating chest, half naked, promoting mti from bed because of a stomach bug, friend.....well, looky here.
Walter Weakley is on the radar of the FSCA... :ROFL: :ROFL:

View attachment 1055315 View attachment 1055317
NEver forget

holden_caulfield

NEver forget

Never.
IDP his last Pyramid Scheme:

His 2 MTI accounts: "stellaviking" and "walterweakly" and he was in league with Thomas Mellet
Moment of silence for someone who cannot even spell their own last name correctly.

Here is a photo of Weakley trading BTC. Kid you not. Can this be his mugshot on dishonest.co.za.
Walter Weakley Scammer.jpg

Snyper564

Executive Member
Never.

His 2 MTI accounts: "stellaviking" and "walterweakly" and he was in league with Thomas Mellet
Moment of silence for someone who cannot even spell their own last name correctly.

Here is a photo of Weakley trading BTC. Kid you not. Can this be his mugshot on dishonest.co.za.
View attachment 1055621
saw that...

1618916256807.png

Wary GOM

Expert Member
Never.

View attachment 1055621
Not enough view of the supercar in the garage to prove that he is a hotshot trader.

John Tempus

Executive Member
Lets see how well the debt laws on married couples apply to this case.

If Johann is personally liable and cannot be reached then the debt should entirely carry over to Narina his wife and she will be liable to the extend Johann is liable.

If I am married and run up a huge amount of debt and I vanish then my wife would be liable for my debt so if that is how the law works then I am expecting Narina to be in jail when this is over.

PsyWulf

Honorary Master
Lets see how well the debt laws on married couples apply to this case.

If Johann is personally liable and cannot be reached then the debt should entirely carry over to Narina his wife and she will be liable to the extend Johann is liable.

If I am married and run up a huge amount of debt and I vanish then my wife would be liable for my debt so if that is how the law works then I am expecting Narina to be in jail when this is over.
Unless you did an antenuptial contract to keep your finances seperate:sneaky:

John Tempus

Executive Member

True but I think Narina knew about all his scamming from day one and there is no way she would not want to be included in that money making scamtastic payouts so I am pretty confident they are married under old fashion whatsmineisyours terms.

It should be easy to see her own cash flows if Johann attempted to do cashouts to her account knowing if he gets fkd she wont be liable however at the same time it would be easy to verify that her actual income doesn't match property/cashflow coming into accounts in her name.

Narina is the last hope of ever seeing Johann popup so the law should strip her bare to the point that she will magically divulge all the info about Johann's whereabouts.

If Johann isn't dead then this entire thing smells like the old fashion wait out the drama then rejoin your husband and vanish.

PsyWulf

Honorary Master
Well she did the BTC withdrawals to buy the farm and the flatlets last year so definitely some suspicious money flows to track ;)
True but I think Narina knew about all his scamming from day one and there is no way she would not want to be included in that money making scamtastic payouts so I am pretty confident they are married under old fashion whatsmineisyours terms.

It should be easy to see her own cash flows if Johann attempted to do cashouts to her account knowing if he gets fkd she wont be liable however at the same time it would be easy to verify that her actual income doesn't match property/cashflow coming into accounts in her name.

Narina is the last hope of ever seeing Johann popup so the law should strip her bare to the point that she will magically divulge all the info about Johann's whereabouts.

If Johann isn't dead then this entire thing smells like the old fashion wait out the drama then rejoin your husband and vanish.

flyerflammingo

How can one be sequestrated if you are kidnapped, presumed dead by russian illuminati tho?
Being absent from your dwelling is seen as a tactic to delay payment of your creditors and is actually an act of insolvency in law. If he was kidnapped, presumed dead, in law, he would be seen as being absent from his dwelling. You don't have to be insolvent to be sequestrated, A creditor just has to prove that your absence from your dwelling has delayed repayment of his claim, and then sequestration will be ordered. This is exactly how Sheperd Bushiri was sequestrated when he fled to Malawi, it had nothing to do with him being insolvent, he was seen as absent from his dwelling, and his creditors approached the Court, and his sequestration was then ordered by the Court.

Tman*

Expert Member

Imagine your spouse just disappears in South America while on a business trip. You continue going to work, like nothing happened. Of course she was in on it. They worked on an exit strategy together.

Cray

Honorary Master
This, if they married in "community of property" she is jointly liable for his debt, otherwise they can't touch her assets..

Wary GOM

Expert Member
This, if they married in "community of property" she is jointly liable for his debt, otherwise they can't touch her assets..
Perhaps the following is not relevant in the case of sequestration because sequestration relates to an insolvent's estate and not the insolvent themselves?

The property of the spouse of the insolvent, where the marriage is out of community of property, also vests in the trustee of the insolvent estate, until it is released by the trustee.[27] [South African Insolvency Law. Wikipedia]

So this provisional sequestration interests me greatly. Notice that it names both JS and Narina as respondents so they are having each of their estates sequestrated. In addition, somewhere during the messages from MTI as it folded, Narina was named as being in charge in the absence of Johann. How much of MTI then falls into Narina's estate is an interesting question.

As @John Tempus said, Narina is the most likely way of finding Johann. By adding her estate to the sequestration order, the liquidators have to some extent clipped her wings. However, it is unlikely that they didn't make very adequate provisions for Narina when planning the crime.