Mirror (non)Trading International 3 - Freemasons,Russians,and no bitcoins

Tman*

Expert Member
Ok im interested in how the hell they are claiming this is working other than by magic if it doesn't use any energy source.

Is it powered by the hand of god ?
Would also be legit interested to see what their claims are, without actually sitting in an Amway style presentation. Cant find anything online or on their facebook page tho :(

Speedster

Honorary Master
Wonder how many MTI people also bought into this. I think they would be gullible enough to also spread this:

That looks awesome! Where can I order one?

tetrasect

Expert Member
Hmmmm... perhaps Johann Steynberg has engineered his alter-ego...

8_2REyoK4CkRiTKJ8G1yFzL3Vz0WlPjFYBQqffHjfM_4gNEKAKUak96EPA-BnwjHXZXVw7CDZQL-y5Fi7Fu8YPm92-R99n8572Fo=w400-h349
View attachment 1056537

Simon Dudley vs JS

;)

These are two completely different people. I can tell by the shirt.

r00igev@@r

Executive Member
Wonder how many MTI people also bought into this. I think they would be gullible enough to also spread this:

I think that thing is nothing more than a supercaps. If you take a dozen supercaps you could run 6 minutes, enough to do a demo.

Wary GOM

Expert Member
They don't actually say that you have to recruit salespersons but if you try to use a bit of imgination, the picture could be rearranged into a pyramid. They also don't seem to want btc as payment. Must be legit!

Wary GOM

Expert Member
The shareholders of the company is a private matter and will only be revealed if a court orders it so.
The director, Don, is a matter of public record and this person is appointed (and can be removed) by the shareholders (who may of course be the same person).
So I guess that this means that the Durban house is safe for Cheri et al because Don hasn't featured anywhere high enough in MTI that the liquidators would try to get after him?

expedite

So I guess that this means that the Durban house is safe for Cheri et al because Don hasn't featured anywhere high enough in MTI that the liquidators would try to get after him?
Always follow the money. The seller got paid by who? It is a simple matter to manufacture share certificates and the required registers, but who paid for the property?

Venator

Expert Member
don_clynton_liz_cwe.png

This image has me in stitches every time I see it.

I wonder which little hand-gestures people have to show when they meet with their advisors over at Coronation and Investec.
Holding up a "C" is probably quite appropriate, though:ROFL:

What a bunch of putzes.