Mirror (non)Trading International 3 - Freemasons,Russians,and no bitcoins

Wary GOM

Expert Member
At best they ran a legal (I say loosely,it was an unregistered copytrading business obviously) for like 3 months,till the pooling MLM nonsense started
Thanks. This makes the court case even more interesting. Is the MTI legal team up to the task, one wonders?

PsyWulf

Honorary Master
Thanks. This makes the court case even more interesting. Is the MTI legal team up to the task, one wonders?
From what i've seen it's one of their main arguments
We traded as evidenced by the fxchoice statements so clearly the business wasn't illegal type of thing
Desperation,similar to the Africrypt arguments

airborne

Honorary Master
Ouch ouch ouch, when the FBI joins the fray you know things have just ramped up to next level pain.

I wonder if the FBI will be sharing their intel networks to locate missing perps and for evidence gathering.

Hopefully our Lindt ball mafia have finally bitten off more than they can chew!

Wary GOM

Expert Member
From what i've seen it's one of their main arguments
We traded as evidenced by the fxchoice statements so clearly the business wasn't illegal type of thing
Desperation,similar to the Africrypt arguments
The greater the desperation the better. For a start consumption of lindbolletjies might go up!

Of course, as with so much from MTI and their lawyers, this segment of truth among the other, untrue statements, can be selectively used to confuse the issue and give believers something to spout out.

Speedster

Honorary Master
The greater the desperation the better. For a start consumption of lindbolletjies might go up!

Of course, as with so much from MTI and their lawyers, this segment of truth among the other, untrue statements, can be selectively used to confuse the issue and give believers something to spout out.
Fortunately any half sane judge will see straight through them

airborne

Honorary Master
For the FBI to be joining the investigation that implies there is solid evidence and a case.

As far as is known who are the MTI ringleaders and how many of them are currently on the run, is it just Johann Steynberg?

Norrad

Expert Member
For the FBI to be joining the investigation that implies there is solid evidence and a case.

As far as is known who are the MTI ringleaders and how many of them are currently on the run, is it just Johann Steynberg?
The FBI is useless at anything outside of the US. They will botch it up.

Norrad

Expert Member
I have a lot more confidence in them than any of our law enforcement agencies.
I agree with that. But after personally watching the FBI screw up in the handling of a case in Asia I wouldn't have high hopes.

airborne

Honorary Master
How easy will it be to round up the ringleaders when the time comes, have they gone underground?

Wary GOM

Expert Member

Notwithstanding the banter and seeming obsession with chocolates, the MTI threads on this forum, MTI leaks, FXChoice statement and dishonest.co.za alone have displayed solid evidence on which to build a case. FSCA and the Texes Securities and Exchange Commission certainly thought that they had a case.

(Ring leaders of MTI are listed in dishonest.co.za),

Wary GOM

Expert Member
How easy will it be to round up the ringleaders when the time comes, have they gone underground?
I think the bigger problem is in establishing the level of criminality of many. The case against JS and Clynton Marks should be clear, but how many of the Directors and bookkeepers can be nailed is less clear to me. Using the Madoff case as an example, pretty much anyone who knowingly worked for MTI should be afraid. I do hope that MTI can be unequivocally proven to be illegal as the first step, to be followed by class actions to recover money from individual leaders. The only way to hurt any of these serial scammers is through their wallets.

It shouldn't be too difficult to find many of the ring leaders. Many have histories of scamming and seem to feel that they are immune to prosecution, so probably are still at home. One area where the involvement of the FBI might help is in locating the big guns who have gone underground.

FairPepper

Marlene Freislich is a director of the following companies:
DirectorshipRegistration NumberDirector TypeDirector Status
RADIOKANSEL1978/001847/08DirectorActive
POPUP UPLIFTMENT2000/030918/08DirectorActive
INPUT FOUNDATION2017/440964/08DirectorActive
RISE ABOVE DEVELOPMENT2018/417072/08DirectorActive
BLUEPRINT SYNERGY FUND2018/489382/07DirectorActive
4 SUCH A TIME CONSULTING SERVICES2020/433679/07DirectorActive
So who is Dennis Kriel husband in that group since he is british but have one of the South African surnames ?

Or did Dennis change his surname to fit that of his wife ?

Cuck alert!!

Hmm I guess it could be the son since born in England nationality would be british.

Damn the entire family is quite literally involved in everything together.
Dennis is teaching at University of Pretoria and his father is Chris Kriel.
So seems he is a busy man

C

FairPepper

Does anyone know the Chris Kriel from his earlier days in South Africa?
He is currently employing people in SA to work remotely for his UK companies and pays them less than half the minimum hourly rate, set in UK.
His son is a IT wizz kid, he even wrote a program to help them predicting the market and trade.