Mirror (non)Trading International 3 - Freemasons,Russians,and no bitcoins

holden_caulfield

Copied from a Facebook post:

SCAM OR INVESTMENT?
“Without Prejudice"

MTI - Mirror Trading International

On Monday 21 December I received a call from the SAPS querying as to what we may know about MTI and it’s directors. This office has since been flooded with FB inbox messages, voice-notes and emails pertaining to the same entity, from those who have invested with MTI from across the globe.

Allegations are that the leadership team of MTI has gone AWOL and that JOHANN STEYNBERG has “fled” for Brazil, Sao Paulo to be precise.

For the sake of those reading, is there anybody out there who knows the truth or the whereabouts of the following persons?:-

JOHANN STEYNBERG
CLYNTON MARKS
CHERI MARKS
CHARLES WARD
VINCENT WARD
LEONARD GRAY

Further allegations are that MTI has 280k clients with a global investment from its clients of around R7Billion.

It is the understanding of this office that a criminal case has been opened in Stellenbosch SAPS CAS 245/11/2020.

You may contact Admin via email admin@bradnathanson.co.za or call 0784219167
Before anyone indulges this entity please do your research on them and make an informed opinion. "Batman Baddy Investigations" Facebook page.

Dr Ong

I,m currently submitting as much info to a detective and have been asked to assist. Anyone with any current scrapes or even the old dataset please reply to me. Certain "teamleaders" and the upper echelon withdrawals are requested. Thanks a million.

Check out Werner Beukes, Esteban Smit, Johan Kruger and Marius Strydom from Team prime. Their shilling videos were on Vimeo... not sure if still there. Johan Kruger used the user name Goldsave and is the cousin of Werner Beukes.

Speedster

Honorary Master
Check out Werner Beukes, Esteban Smit, Johan Kruger and Marius Strydom from Team prime. Their shilling videos were on Vimeo... not sure if still there. Johan Kruger used the user name Goldsave and is the cousin of Werner Beukes.
Eddie Brown contacted me directly about a week ago when I expressed serious concern about MTI on their telegram group. He repeatedly said all will be well. I asked him yesterday what he's going to do now having been a key proponent of one of the biggest Ponzi scams in SA history to which he simply deleted our chat and blocked me. Upstanding guy that.

Chin-anon

Hahaha.
i feel the exact same.
it’s an obsession.
I guess I am fascinated by it all.
By the timing/planning/technology that has been used.

This saga must conclude before 2nd January , my family already giving me trouble about this irrational obsession and been neglecting my business too........will practice by not posting today

LinuxMan

Expert Member
The next scam to go is CashFX, another POS fake trading scam. I know many shilling it hard.
Wonder where Mr JS is hiding?

This has made international news, hopefully this is wake up call for many to not part with their hard earned cash.

JSbot

Before anyone indulges this entity please do your research on them and make an informed opinion. "Batman Baddy Investigations" Facebook page.
Brad nathanson as far as I know , very well reputed go to investigators in KZN., but havent really researched them in that manner - do you know anything about why we should not engage private investigators - also very effective from my past experiences - is that maybe why. Heck this guy has even helped find peoples pets

1608878054030.png

Last edited: