Mirror (non)Trading International 3 - Freemasons,Russians,and no bitcoins

JabiRider

does herbalife make chocolate balls - asking for a friend

If that friend is Cheri...let's just say...that beaaatch has never had one herbalife day in her life...

Besides...who needs Herbalife when you have Photoshop...best was to have your cake(or lindt) and eat it too...

soulie

JabiRider

Do you mean a ton of money or a ton of mass?
I for one hope to see them lose a ton of money...but the longer this liquidation takes, the longer the law enforcement authorities take to charge them, the more of the victims' bitcoin will be converted to chocolate. You will note I didn't say Lindt specifically, because I saw on FB the other day that Cheri also likes Crunchie (which in my mind is the most horrible candy bar ever invented).

Which makes me wonder...when Cheri got involved in Bitcoin, did the know that it was Cryptocurrency?

Maybe she thought it was this:
maxresdefault.jpg

Wary GOM

Expert Member

Asset Forfeiture Unit is hitting criminals where it hurts most – nearly R6bn seized this year​

(Daily Maverick)

Now all we need is the Ponzi case to be concluded and the chocolate market will be flooded with Lindt.

JabiRider

Asset Forfeiture Unit is hitting criminals where it hurts most – nearly R6bn seized this year​

(Daily Maverick)

Now all we need is the Ponzi case to be concluded and the chocolate market will be flooded with Lindt.
Either that or the chocolate market will crash...buying Lindt now is like deciding to buy Bitcoin at this stage...will it go up? Will it go down? In Lindt's case...will they stop importing Lindt when Cheri gets her 3XL orange overall, or will there be so much that we can buy it at a corner shop for the same price as a Crunchie?

JabiRider

Do you think Lindt want too be associated with someone that has bird foot prints on their Orange clothing.?
That is the question
"There is no such thing as bad publicity." - P.T Barnum

"The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about." - Oscar Wilde

Frikkadel23

I hope soon we won't have to talk about them.
Just like we have forgotten that guy in prison who killed his GF. Pistosis

JabiRider

I hope soon we won't have to talk about them.
Just like we have forgotten that guy in prison who killed his GF. Pistosis
I hope so too, but I don't think that day will come soon.

It still doesn't seem that our law enfrocement entities are too keen on doing anything about them, and, if that day comes, they will pull out every delaying tactic in the book. And then, of course, if they do get convicted and fitted for orange overalls, there will be the inevitable appeals process...

Wary GOM

Expert Member
I hope so too, but I don't think that day will come soon.

It still doesn't seem that our law enfrocement entities are too keen on doing anything about them, and, if that day comes, they will pull out every delaying tactic in the book. And then, of course, if they do get convicted and fitted for orange overalls, there will be the inevitable appeals process...
More and more, I fear that the only way to get justice is for class actions by losers. However, I am still somewhat encouraged by the Krion case.

JabiRider

More and more, I fear that the only way to get justice is for class actions by losers. However, I am still somewhat encouraged by the Krion case.
Yup, but the Krion case took nearly 2 decades from the time it went bust until the scammers were locked up...the friggen appeal took 5 or 6 years..

And the "recovery groups" use the fact that the Krion victims got nothing out at the end of the day to sow fear among members...even though the liquidators clearly stated that they will not handle this liquidation like Krion...

Wary GOM

Expert Member
Yup, but the Krion case took nearly 2 decades from the time it went bust until the scammers were locked up...the friggen appeal took 5 or 6 years..

And the "recovery groups" use the fact that the Krion victims got nothing out at the end of the day to sow fear among members...even though the liquidators clearly stated that they will not handle this liquidation like Krion...
Indeed. The nice thing about the time it took was that members had years in which to gnaw on their disappointment and (hopefully) avoid other scams. From the liquidators' statements, I assume that genuine nett-losers will get something back and that nett-winners will have the years of uncertainty.

Wary GOM

Expert Member
OneCoin founder Ruja Ignatova has earned a spot on the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s Ten Most Wanted Fugitives list for her role in allegedly defrauding investors of more than $4 billion. [CoinDesk 30 June 2022]

Perhaps our homegrown scammers might one day make similar headlines!

Wary GOM

Expert Member
Ex-Monero developer Ricardo “Fluffypony” Spagni will surrender on July 5 to the U.S. Marshals Service for extradition to South Africa, where he faces fraud charges, according to court documents filed Thursday.
He will depart for South Africa shortly thereafter, the documents said. South African officials will be on hand to “effectuate his arrest.”
South African officials have accused Spagni of committing $100,000 in invoice fraud against his former employer, Cape Cookies. Facing trial in early 2021, he instead fled South Africa, going on the lam in the U.S. until his capture that August in Nashville, Tenn. He’s been fighting extradition ever since.
[CoinDesk 30 June 2022]

RSA in the new today.

Wary GOM

Expert Member
Perhaps this is why Johann had still not been extradited to RSA - the USA was working to get him from Brazil. At some point we should see Mr Santiago becoming a "person of interest".

More importantly, Clynton Marks, Mrs Cheri Marks (Cheri Ward) and other lesser Directors might find it harder to evade investigation that will bring to light many of their "business" dealings.