Mirror (non)Trading International 3 - Freemasons,Russians,and no bitcoins

The_Ogre

Honorary Master
I just read through the Wiki again. All the evidence there can surely make life for the FSCA and Hawks so much easier...and put those scammers away for a long time.
It takes ages!

Last week I dialled into a live Zoom meeting where the leader of the RAG team was addressing the investors. There was a guy from the FSCA also present. In his address he said he's STILL working on the BTC Global and that other **** Willie Breedt's cases.

No, I don't invest in scams - I just stumbled across the meeting link so I thought let me hear what this is all about :p

adslrouter

From Facebook Group:

Not rubbing salt in the wounds, but these screenshots show why you need to file criminal reports against these people....

They stole from you, and showered themselves and their relatives (Cher!’s mother even got a new house) with YOUR money.

Report, report, report!!!

View attachment 985346
View attachment 985348
View attachment 985350 View attachment 985352 View attachment 985354 View attachment 985358

what is it with that family and "go duck yourself"

.........their family creed

PsyWulf

Honorary Master
It takes ages!

Last week I dialled into a live Zoom meeting where the leader of the RAG team was addressing the investors. There was a guy from the FSCA also present. In his address he said he's STILL working on the BTC Global and that other **** Willie Breedt's cases.

No, I don't invest in scams - I just stumbled across the meeting link so I thought let me hear what this is all about :p
Fsca in a RAG zoom? Eh not that im aware of

Snyper564

Executive Member
I am in search for the founders meeting pic... I have a suspicion it was on ubuntu bulls before that was deleted...

URGH it was every single one of them in a room from Clynton to rich to willie....

I see even the team on fire international page is off now...

Spxdxrbxtxs

I am in search for the founders meeting pic... I have a suspicion it was on ubuntu bulls before that was deleted...

URGH it was every single one of them in a room from Clynton to rich to willie....

I see even the team on fire international page is off now...
The Strat Com meeting where Liz said she turned down the position?

r00igev@@r

Executive Member
From Facebook Group:

Not rubbing salt in the wounds, but these screenshots show why you need to file criminal reports against these people....

They stole from you, and showered themselves and their relatives (Cher!’s mother even got a new house) with YOUR money.

Report, report, report!!!

View attachment 985346
View attachment 985348
View attachment 985350 View attachment 985352 View attachment 985354 View attachment 985358
Waar die moer is daardie grootbek nou?