Mirror Trading International

warrenpridgeon

0.5% a day? HA! Thats old news....View attachment 891524
So here's another interesting tidbit...

1597226179875.png
1597226210261.png

Why are they paying the "traders" 25% of the income? Are they actually just using 25% trading fee as a method to further give themselves "breathing room" i.e. "allocate" less of the income to members? Or is the "bot" the trader? But they pay 10BTC monthly for it? More information that doesn't add up.

If they ARE trading with 13000 BTC this month, they'll make ROUGHLY 1300 BTC growth (past performance is not indicative of future performance... but here's this calculator to project...).

That means the "traders" would get 325 BTC this month... A little more than their 10 BTC license fee....

Last edited:

r00igev@@r

Executive Member

View attachment 891528
View attachment 891530

Why are they paying the "traders" 25% of the income? Are they actually just using 25% trading fee as a method to further give themselves "breathing room" i.e. "allocate" less of the income to members? Or is the "bot" the trader? But they pay 10BTC monthly for it? More information that doesn't add up.
There are no traders - that is an extra amount to skim!

Venator

If MTI would just get an accredited (not someone with a gmail address and whatsapp account) auditor to verify that their trades were real we could all throw our money at them and stop working!
Lol, if they did, what's the bet it would be someone with the surname Ward, Gray, or Marks?

Speedster

Honorary Master

View attachment 891528
View attachment 891530

If they ARE trading with 13000 BTC this month, they'll make ROUGHLY 1300 BTC growth (past performance is not indicative of future performance... but here's this calculator to project...).

That means the "traders" would get 325 BTC this month... A little more than their 10 BTC license fee....
Stop assuming there is some actual trading activity underpinning all of this.

warrenpridgeon

Stop assuming there is some actual trading activity underpinning all of this.
I'm not. I'm trying to inject sarcasm whenever I use the excessive double quotes and all caps for stuff like "if" or IF.

Basically trying to say it's impossible and here's another reason why.

SatsNkamotho

yeah if im not mistaken this is when they stopped the mirror master trades and used a bot still on fxchoice though.

at this point it was still in a persons personal account
It seems to me that they started out with something similar to ZuluTrade which is one of the longest running FX mirror trading platforms - a pretty legit system where you can copy the trades of multiple ranked "lead traders" in any combination of number and weighting. As with most strategies on Zulu however, even the best strats inevitably crash spectacularly, taking all the followers with it. After much experimenting I was unable to crack the system of knowing exactly when to exit a particular strategy and gave it up after a year (and some hard earned ZAR)

Venator

I believe the sarcasm tag was lost
I'm not. I'm trying to inject sarcasm whenever I use the excessive double quotes and all caps for stuff like "if" or IF.

Basically trying to say it's impossible and here's another reason why.
I propose that all sarcastic commentary henceforth be accompanied by the following GIF:

tenor.gif

SatsNkamotho

In that time they were with FXChoice, they clearly had trade activity, which quickly proved not to be as successful as they may have dreamed about and opted for a much simpler method of showing profitability...

r00igev@@r

Executive Member
If MTI would just get an accredited (not someone with a gmail address and whatsapp account) auditor to verify that their trades were real we could all throw our money at them and stop working!
Prophet Johan of the Solid Rock church would be able to give a divine seal of approval if he was still alive.
God Bless and Much Success