Mirror Trading International

warrenpridgeon

Even when you just sit , for One moment , and think about it : a claim to own software that literally outperforms Everyone .

Makes no sense whatsoever .
And yet.......
But look at my dashboard I put $200 in and now it's worth $300... I've also withdrawn $50 CASH already... so it is working.

- every ponzi victim ever

Ponzis are just getting more clever as time passes... If you have an element of mystery and are confident about it you make up some half baked "proof", pay some people some money out and boom you're in business (a legitimate one, registered on CIPC and everything).

It takes only a few minutes to register a company on CIPC and costs a couple hunnit zars.

IndigoIdentity

Expert Member
But look at my dashboard I put $200 in and now it's worth $300... I've also withdrawn $50 CASH already... so it is working.

- every ponzi victim ever

Ponzis are just getting more clever as time passes... If you have an element of mystery and are confident about it you make up some half baked "proof", pay some people some money out and boom you're in business (a legitimate one, registered on CIPC and everything).

It takes only a few minutes to register a company on CIPC and costs a couple hunnit zars.
I'm not sure they are getting more or less clever tbh, the real issue maybe is the rate of change of the current economic climate... People in general are getting more and more desperate and willing to take bigger and bigger risks if it means they can solve their problems temporarily.

As others have already pointed out, you only need to throw a "god bless" in there to unlock next level gains from the myriads out there who'd count the extra pennies received as some type of actual god given blessing on them.

Case in point:

clickingbuttons

I'm not sure they are getting more or less clever tbh, the real issue maybe is the rate of change of the current economic climate... People in general are getting more and more desperate and willing to take bigger and bigger risks if it means they can solve their problems temporarily.

As others have already pointed out, you only need to throw a "god bless" in there to unlock next level gains from the myriads out there who'd count the extra pennies received as some type of actual god given blessing on them.

Case in point:

1597407590182.png

aofafrica

What Gives People Feelings of Power 14082020162307.jpg

Most disturbing to me is that none of them ever seem to understand:

"Why do they need your money if they are making so much?"

"Why do you need to recruit?"

"Why do they pay a 10% commission on a product that sells itself?"

Last edited:

ab-user

Did some reporting. Not sure how much clout the additional comments block have, or if take downs are merely a bot driven algorithm :rolleyes: of >x number reports, but I included the link to the Texas SSB Cease-and-desist notice in there.

PsyWulf

Executive Member
Did some reporting. Not sure how much clout the additional comments block have, or if take downs are merely a bot driven algorithm :rolleyes: of >x number reports, but I included the link to the Texas SSB Cease-and-desist notice in there.
Believe there's a number of reports flag that auto-moderates till a human can intervene
Malicious actors have used this method to solicit protection-money so to speak or mass-report hide your content

SauRoNZA

Honorary Master
How do you report a channel though or even a video, it's not always apparent especially when viewing a video via mobile?
There’s a big button for it on all platforms so long as you are signed in.

Specific option for scams as well.

airborne

Honorary Master
There’s a big button for it on all platforms so long as you are signed in.

Specific option for scams as well.
But only on their about page?
Which would explain why I've almost never seen it.

I just saw now on the YouTube app they hide the report button in the 3 vertical dots menu in the upper right corner of the video window, I was looking for it in the description area.

Waldman Jordaan

I just read this: https://time.com/5877434/first-ponzi-scheme/

The parallels are amazing to MTI. The first scheme promised to double your money in 9 months.

Its 100 years since Ponzi, Happy Ponzi Day all ya MTI scammers!!!
If a MTI Member reads this article and do not start asking serious questions, or cash in, surely they must be complicit? Its all right there - textbook stuff.

DesertWrangler

Believe there's a number of reports flag that auto-moderates till a human can intervene
Malicious actors have used this method to solicit protection-money so to speak or mass-report hide your content
Also reported many, many videos. Fingers crossed that they get taken down.