Mirror Trading International

John Tempus

Expert Member
So the scary part about this is that there is actual really substantial amounts of money involved here.

Either it means the thing is actually working (doubtful) or a lot more people that we thought are being conned out of a lot more money than we realised.

What I don’t quite understand is why the similar amounts are coming and going out of those wallets? Are they creating fake charts maybe as a semblance of legitimacy or something?
I think that backoffice screenshots for total pool is the global scam pool of every contribution for crowd1 from all the global depositing clients.

Every intermediate is linked back to the same backoffice so hopefully according to that it means there is globally not actually that much invested. Sure its still multi million $ worth in BTC but if that was exclusively the global pool for South Africa only it would be quite sad.

A few on the inside is clearly able to move funds around at will to create the illusion of just how easy it is to get your cash outs no doubt.

Snyper564

Executive Member
I think that backoffice screenshots for total pool is the global scam pool of every contribution for crowd1 from all the global depositing clients.

Every intermediate is linked back to the same backoffice so hopefully according to that it means there is globally not actually that much invested. Sure its still multi million $ worth in BTC but if that was exclusively the global pool for South Africa only it would be quite sad.

A few on the inside is clearly able to move funds around at will to create the illusion of just how easy it is to get your cash outs no doubt.
I linked two or three wallets there are many many btc moving around here it's a page or two back the value was about 5000btc 700 000 000 zar worth
https://mybroadband.co.za/forum/threads/mirror-trading-international.1064664/page-18#post-25676929 those are real wallets

Def-e-nition

SO < SNyper: do you reckon there is really so Much Money being gifted between the accounts ? i Know It' all Factual cash : But R700 000 000 Aint No Chumpchange: Neither is It entirely Impossible . With So MANY people , INvesting At Once: It's possibly one Of THE biggest scams we've ever Seen .
As With CRowd 1 : So Many people are Investing , it Would naturally then , Seem obvious that they'd Be able To Maintain A higher Trajectory with LargerPayouts, Etc ., because Of More Inputs From INvestors .... 5000BTc Is Serrrrrious Money.

I have literally challenged All MTI's Main Boys Now , and surprisingly, i've had Mainly crowd ! lemmings come to the Rescue Of Most Of MTi's Business .Everyone Now Knows My lack Of Respect,; My utter Disdain for the concept In it's entirety :
I Am The Buttt of Jokes In town About My opinion about This topic .

SO Many people Are Making Money. And the major opinion Within The group Is : well : If It makes me Money: By the TIme, they Shut it down : Ill already Be a MIllionaire. ...

HOw can that be Considered As goood Business Practice . ? Seniior Members abroad, with that attitude ?

I really Hope These platforms Expereicne Ctrl ALt DEL , Sooner , rather than later .

John Tempus

Expert Member
I linked two or three wallets there are many many btc moving around here it's a page or two back the value was about 5000btc 700 000 000 zar worth
https://mybroadband.co.za/forum/threads/mirror-trading-international.1064664/page-18#post-25676929 those are real wallets
I suspect it is real BTC but what I am saying is that the screenshot of the backoffice that shows 8700 BTC global pool is the entire scam pool collection and not just the ZA portion of the affiliate.

So yes its a ton of $ but at least based on that screenshot I doubt the ZA contribution is anything close to 1% of that entire global pool scam collection.

John Tempus

Expert Member
SO < SNyper: do you reckon there is really so Much Money being gifted between the accounts ? i Know It' all Factual cash : But R700 000 000 Aint No Chumpchange: Neither is It entirely Impossible . With So MANY people , INvesting At Once: It's possibly one Of THE biggest scams we've ever Seen .
As With CRowd 1 : So Many people are Investing , it Would naturally then , Seem obvious that they'd Be able To Maintain A higher Trajectory with LargerPayouts, Etc ., because Of More Inputs From INvestors .... 5000BTc Is Serrrrrious Money.

I have literally challenged All MTI's Main Boys Now , and surprisingly, i've had Mainly crowd ! lemmings come to the Rescue Of Most Of MTi's Business .Everyone Now Knows My lack Of Respect,; My utter Disdain for the concept In it's entirety :
I Am The Buttt of Jokes In town About My opinion about This topic .

SO Many people Are Making Money. And the major opinion Within The group Is : well : If It makes me Money: By the TIme, they Shut it down : Ill already Be a MIllionaire. ...

HOw can that be Considered As goood Business Practice . ? Seniior Members abroad, with that attitude ?

I really Hope These platforms Expereicne Ctrl ALt DEL , Sooner , rather than later .
It only makes them money if they keep "reinvesting" their "gains". This is basically the catch of this entire scam and how they keep all the Lemmings invested and coming back for more.

Most of these idiots is just getting rich on paper and I doubt these idiots ever withdraw all the "profit" they accrued. Lemmings love to make profit on paper and then the entire thing collapse and they don't understand why their paper profit is not cashable.

Julzblade

Hello Everyone

I am curious if you are any one has heard of the company Mirror Trading International ?
Their website: https://mymticlub.com/

Some how this seems like an official legitimate business. Registered with CIPC as well there are videos on youtube supposedly interviewing their CEO. A social media post or two and an article by Rich Simmonds... seems to be a real trace..

Curious if any one else has come across this business or opportunity, maybe have a bit of further insight into this being a real opportunity ?
If so why has it not gone mad across the country ? Any further thoughts would be hugely appreciated.

Sincerely.

These people do not know what they are talking about.
Its just talk, no proof or substance in what they say except for their misguided conclusions
A lot of us have been scammed. So to find a gem like MTI designed to change peoples lives, is very rare indeed.
As an MTI member I would like to set the record straight

Please watch the following video for additional information and dispelling these baseless accusations.

The system is designed to grow your bitcoin by daily trades, the bonuses are a nice way to motivate members to save and invest and grow their bitcoin.

There is a limit of weekly bonuses that you can earn at $15 000 a week. this will ensure there is enough money left over for everyone to share. If you can live on the bonuses, why would you use your capital?
Clever indeed. Now you grow your nest egg.

If you can fund with a $100 the system will trade on your behalf. If you join a team that builds, you will earn bonuses.
If you would like to join, join the one that has introduced you to MTI.

See MTI Rich Simmonds on YouTube, my up line, he is building our teams for a ton of information.

As for the people not able to do due diligence, and slander without cause, an apology should be in order.
Do a proper investigation.

Contact me if you have questions. PM.

Attachments

Speedster

Honorary Master
Its just talk, no proof or substance in what they say except for their misguided conclusions
A lot of us have been scammed. So to find a gem like MTI designed to change peoples lives, is very rare indeed.

Please watch the following video for additional information and dispelling these baseless accusations.

The system is designed to grow your bitcoin by daily trades, the bonuses are a nice way to motivate members to save and invest and grow their bitcoin.

There is a limit of weekly bonuses that you can earn at $15 000 a week. this will ensure there is enough money left over for everyone to share. If you can live on the bonuses, why would you use your capital?

If you can fund with a $100 the system will trade on your behalf. If you join a team that builds, you will earn bonuses.

See MTI Rich Simmonds on YouTube, my up line, he is building our teams for a ton of information.

As for the people not able to do due diligence, and slander without cause, an apology should be in order.

Ok. Just one question, is there any proof that "the system" is doing any trades at all?

Last edited:

John Tempus

Expert Member

Alot of you have been scammed which is exactly why you have ZERO credibility to have even half an idea of what a scam looks like. I am not going to take running advice from a quadriplegic and exactly for the same reasons no one should take any advice from self confessed person who apparently keeps falling for scams.

Its a free world, you are welcome to be part of a scam and to maybe end up in profit once the scam collapse.

Keep in mind that when it collapse and it will and legal action is pressed upon this company that you will become part of the list of users who will be prosecuted as being part of the scam payout taking from other users who will lose a ton out of this.

If you think that risk is fine then by all means continue with this but rest assured that is exactly what happens when ponzi scams collapse. EVERY user who made a profit will get targeted and prosecuted in order to get back the losses for the clients who got scammed. If you think its a fair game system that will just allow you no matter what to keep the ill gotten gains then you are more clueless than you already seem.

Sorry cupcake, you are falling exactly for their hook and this is whats going to destroy your "paper profit" when this thing collapse.

" The system is designed to grow your bitcoin by daily trades, the bonuses are a nice way to motivate members to save and invest and grow their bitcoin. "

The bonus system is specifically designed to keep you from pulling your gains so that the system can "survive" longer for them to make more profit while YOU are mostly earning "paper profit" and think you are getting rich as soon as you build up a huge balance on the reinvested funds for the bonus payouts but as soon as you get to that critical point where everyone have the same idea to pull out, that is when it all crash down quickly and you are back to square one, poor and greedy and crying fowl and believing all their excuses as to why you cannot get your balance out.

You don't have the critical thought patterns to examine this system from a non greedy oriented view and thats why you seem completely blinded by the fact that this is no different to how BTC Global operated, by the same people and collapsed and lost probably the same investors millions.

If you are happy to invest anything into a system that is structured the same way as BTC Global and operated by the exact same scam artists then you deserve to get rekt by these scammers because there is simply no more red flags than only this never mind all the other logical flaws in their "money printing" business.

I have asked numerous times on this thread if anyone from MTI want to discuss trading logic they can come here and discuss it in public and so far no one bothered to show up. They wont show up because not a single one of these scammers have any clue about trading and the last thing they want to do is show their inability to explain anything critical about even the most basic trading logic.

There is no slander in this thread and all the people questioned in this thread have a google track record easy to find where they "slander" themself with all the scams they are involved in ie. Cheri and Johan being just 2 who are easily tracked down and verified to bounce from one scam to another without skipping a beat.

No point in "contacting you" , if I want to have a discussion with a brick wall I will just go into the back garden and start talking to my own wall.

Last edited:

Tman*

Expert Member

I apologize...that you will eventually lose your money in this scam

Snyper564

Executive Member
@Julzblade before you blindly come here maybe do your own research and see who you dealing with...

Just FYI I don't think you realize how unique MTI is. It's the only no risk investment in the world. Returns might not be guaranteed. But there has never never ever never ever been a loss... How this is not sounding warning bells is besides me.

Also just as another FYI you signed the t and cs and if everything goes missing you said it's ok can't hold the company liable maybe think abt that

As I said in the past I hope it's true because the economic fall out for the most vulnerable ppl which are the target market I mean come on setting up another office in industrial strand will be extreme!

Last edited:

John Tempus

Expert Member
@John Tempus
Hey you totally forgot about Clinton Marks her now husband who was also involved with Btc Global
Aww at least the scammers found love within the scam incest pool.

Match made in heaven.

Also I highly doubt Cheri Wood or Clinton Marks is even their real full name. I find it just too convenient that her name is CHERRY WOOD , I guess she operated her online persona with pseudo name from the start for many years now and somehow things that removes her liability and why she keeps bouncing from one scam to the next.

I hope this MTI along with crowd1 collapse horribly with massive fallout so that these criminals can go behind bars or at the very least fined all the way back to living on the streets.

The worse thing that could happen is if this scam collapse with minimal damage because that will just give them all a chance to potentially walk away without any real charges and they will just do the same thing again and again.

Last edited:

PsyWulf

Executive Member
Hey Julz,why hide?
Everybody here would be happy to listen to actual explanations and facts,rather than the regurgitated nonsense every "investor" or shill spews
Yet to see anybody called out for being a Charlatan or liar disprove it

If you'd bother to critically apply your mind for half a moment,and realize that the people driving your "fortunes" have all had many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many,many previous "failed businesses" that disappeared with investors' money (loosely used term) you'd realize that maybe,just maybe,rather than betting your horses on a financially unviable idea you'd apologize and withdraw before you lose your pants

Snyper564

Executive Member
When things go wrong there is nothing you can do and some other favorite terms

5. Performance
MTI members and proxy members utilise the services of MTI and any related services entirely at their own risk, without any liability to MTI.

7. Indemnity
You acknowledge that in the event of your violation of this agreement and/or MTI’s terms and conditions and/or policies and procedures, your member rights may be terminated without further bonuses or payments of any kind, which will be forfeited to MTI.

8. Limitation of liability
Neither party is liable to the other for any consequential or indirect loss including, but not limited to, loss of profit, loss of data, lost opportunity cost, loss of enjoyment.

Speedster

Honorary Master
When things go wrong there is nothing you can do and some other favorite terms

5. Performance
MTI members and proxy members utilise the services of MTI and any related services entirely at their own risk, without any liability to MTI.

7. Indemnity
You acknowledge that in the event of your violation of this agreement and/or MTI’s terms and conditions and/or policies and procedures, your member rights may be terminated without further bonuses or payments of any kind, which will be forfeited to MTI.

8. Limitation of liability
Neither party is liable to the other for any consequential or indirect loss including, but not limited to, loss of profit, loss of data, lost opportunity cost, loss of enjoyment.
I wonder how many of those T &Cs would stand up in court.

John Tempus

Expert Member
I wonder how many of those T &Cs would stand up in court.
The company wont stand up in court never mind the T & C's but they have all that crap in these to make them seem more legitimate ie. "We promise you the moon but hey don't forget we are legit and we do not promise you the moon."

Contradictions always occur in scams.

MegaTesla

I drove past that training facility in Strand yesterday. That bill board with the spelling errors are still up.

The address of their new offices is actually some prime office space in Stellenbosch right across the town hall.

MTI2.jpg

Snyper564

Executive Member
I drove past that training facility in Strand yesterday. That bill board with the spelling errors are still up.

The address of their new offices is actually some prime office space in Stellenbosch right across the town hall.

View attachment 870261
Billion doolllar company ain't got no time for fixing stuff as menial as spelling errors