Mirror Trading International

Snyper564

Executive Member
They posted a loss yesterday, probably to try and sooth members' concerns and retain "credibility" after several warnings have popped up over the past week (like stealthywealth's blog post). Might be the beginning of their end game.

Gotta love it just enough of a loss to make it not win 100% of the time, also strange that it would be yesterday which by all accounts was a pretty normal day in the forex world and not 2/3 months ago when everything went crazy, something to think about...

lol profit and lose :p you mean loss...

cheekibreeki

Jap perfectly normal day with normal spreads. There were days in March when liquidity pretty much dried up, but yet the bot maintained its edge. Truly a financial discovery worthy of a Nobel.

Last edited:

Snyper564

Executive Member
My word youtube is going crazy with the fact it made a loss, like this proves anything, this makes it more legit???

I will say it again, it managed to do 100% profit non-stop even through covid? but not yesterday, BS, a normal day by all accounts...

Tman*

Expert Member
My word youtube is going crazy with the fact it made a loss, like this proves anything, this makes it more legit???

I will say it again, it managed to do 100% profit non-stop even through covid? but not yesterday, BS, a normal day by all accounts...
2 strategies:

1. To legitimise MTI, probably a final push to get those in that had any remaining doubt.

And 2: few months from now when the scam collapses: "ya'll remember that 1st negative trading day, thats where it all started"

Lozz

I have been trying to convince my friend who is deeply invested and recruiting others that its a scam. When I showed him the carteblanche report his response was, "wow that was a dodgy company, but MTI has lawyers so its all above board. " *facepalm*.

Ive done all i can to convince him. Now i am going to sit back with my popcorn and watch.
Anyone looked at their wallets? Is this amount legit? Screenshot_20200708-202659_Twitter.jpg

MegaTesla

I didn't watch Carte Blanche until that was shared today.

But two days ago I read this, and I honestly thought the episode must've been about MTI

MegaTesla

This guy questioned MTI's legitimacy in a video and apparently MTI is now trying to take legal action against him:

BitcoinZAR

The Texas State Securities Board (TSSB) on Wednesday ordered Mirror Trading International (MTI) to cease operations immediately, alleging the South African bitcoin and forex trading network is a multilevel marketing scam.

Snyper564

Executive Member
The Texas State Securities Board (TSSB) on Wednesday ordered Mirror Trading International (MTI) to cease operations immediately, alleging the South African bitcoin and forex trading network is a multilevel marketing scam.

Can only imagine the level of scrutiny it will have after this

quovadis

Expert Member
Just to add to this thread ... MTI is required by law to submit their annual CIPC return which will be overdue later this month with non compliance date set at 25 July. It will be interesting to see the associated payment as it will at minimum indicate if they have turnover in excess of R50m. That’s if they file at all.