Mirror Trading International

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waldman Jordaan

Afternoon guys. I've got a friend who's invested his whole life into this scheme and he's not listening to any of my warnings about MTI. He told me a few minutes ago that "The haws have actually concluded and cleared Cheri from the investigation in BTCG"....I don't even know what that means or if it's even true.
Unfortunately MTI Members spew out statements as if they are facts. I seriously doubt if the Hawks have 'cleared' any of the main peanuts in the BTC Global scam.

Manfrotto

Unfortunately MTI Members spew out statements as if they are facts. I seriously doubt if the Hawks have 'cleared' any of the main peanuts in the BTC Global scam.
This is true. Separating fact from fiction is a major downfall of the MTI family. They all seem to have blinkers on that cover their entire cognitive function.

Whyarewehere

telegram
TEAM “DIVERSIFY WITH MTI”
Llewellyn Roux, [03.10.20 10:23]
FOUR STORIES TO START:
1. Nokia rejected Android.
2. Yahoo rejected Google.
3. Kodak turned down digital cameras.
4. Blockbuster reject Netflix.

LESSONS:
1. Take risks.
2. Accept the change.
3. If you refuse to change over time, it will become obsolete.

TWO MORE STORIES:
1. Facebook takes over WhatsApp and Instagram.
2. Grab takes over Uber in Southeast Asia.

LESSONS:
1. Become so powerful that your competitors become your allies.
2. Reach top position and work smart with competition.
3. Keep innovating.

TWO MORE STORIES:
1. Colonel Sanders founded KFC at age 65..
2. Jack Ma, who couldn't get a job at KFC,
He founded Alibaba and retired at age 55

LESSONS:
1. Age is just a number.
2. Only those who keep trying will succeed.

FOR THE LAST BUT NO LAST IMPORTANT:
Lamborghini was founded as a result of the revenge of a tractor owner who was insulted by Enzo Ferrari, the founder of Ferrari.

LESSONS:
Never underestimate anyone, ever!
Just keep working hard.
Invest your time wisely.
Don't be afraid to fail.
Let's go!
Must be a private group, cant find it.

Whyarewehere

Gaplet trading: Where the optimal position is calculated from the cross polynomial area under the curve and then divided by the mean of the back propagated average trend.
When are you starting an "investment" opportunity, im in, as long as you are my downline

Whyarewehere

Ju
Afternoon guys. I've got a friend who's invested his whole life into this scheme and he's not listening to any of my warnings about MTI. He told me a few minutes ago that "The haws have actually concluded and cleared Cheri from the investigation in BTCG"....I don't even know what that means or if it's even true.
So tell him to resign, cash out his provident fund, take out a second bond and a personal loan and put everything in mti.

Im so sick and tired to try and convince stupid people, so they must just loose their money already and get done with it.

Bandersnatch

The Hawks investigation is ongoing.

Wary GOM

Depending on the level at which the investigation reached, it would not be up to the Hawks anyway. At the least it would be the NPA that would decide whether or not to proceed with prosecution.

r00igev@@r

Executive Member
Gaplet trading: Where the optimal position is calculated from the cross polynomial area under the curve and then divided by the mean of the back propagated average trend.
I'm in. $100 coming your way.
God Bless and Much Success
We should not listen to the haters and never Empty Eyers!

Wary GOM

Ju

So tell him to resign, cash out his provident fund, take out a second bond and a personal loan and put everything in mti.

Im so sick and tired to try and convince stupid people, so they must just loose their money already and get done with it.
It really does feel like we are trying to teach a pig to sing. The members and potential members are so greedy or desperate that the shills and Cheri et al just have to string some words that SEEM relevant together and the sheep will lap them up as "proof" that they are doing the right thing.

Lose your money and give us a chance to laugh at your pathetic tales of how you were taken for a ride.

r00igev@@r

Executive Member
Is that the Big Toblerone Chomping Game? Yes of course.
She was involved in the Big Lindt Chocolate Gobble.

Wary GOM

I'm in. $100 coming your way.
God Bless and Much Success
We should not listen to the haters and never Empty Eyers!
Thanks for the woderful explanation @james. I'm totally convinced. If the bot is using cross polynomial predictions based on fuzzy logic is unarguable. Please give me the wallet to which I can make my donation to your the further development of the business. ;)

bye_empty_eye

More proof that the MTI website code is cheap / was bought as a "out of the box Ponzi".

Look at this video (of a probably failed Ponzi in 2018)

Then look at the MTI mobile site...and compare this:

bb.png

mt.jpg

Now that's not all...before Anonymous_za gave them the old "pap smear" (page removed since but referenced) the following was generated on the MTI site when accessing "agreement.php":

ag.PNG

Snippet of 12 pages "agreement":

agr.PNG

Furthermore, if you look at the "agreement" and YT videos of "BitBuxATM" - you will se that they offered packages which can also still be seen on the MTI site: pu.PNG

...MTI shoud phone India and ask for a 50% discount as it looks like they bought a "second hand" platform :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

newby_investor

Expert Member
Oh dear.
Cut & paste programming.
I mean there's nothing inherently wrong with that. No need to reinvent the wheel every time. If I wanted to start an online business, I'd use an off-the-shelf package.

But they obviously have copied someone else's homework with regards to configuring the thing properly.

It seems as though they do their IT with about the same amount of care that their members do their due diligence!

Status
Not open for further replies.