Mirror Trading International

Status
Not open for further replies.

retromodcoza

Interesting.

Below is Cheris page (http://thetruthaboutbtcg.weebly.com/ip-addresses.html) which states that there is proof that the BTCGlobal bitcoin addresses were not accessed in SA.

Assertion.JPG

Below is the link to the proof.

Lie.JPG

Well F8ck me if it ain't a whois lookup.

This details out who owns a domain name , and has absolutely nothing to do with who accessed a bitcoin wallet.

For those are aren't technically minded , this is like finding an aircraft wing and saying its evidence of a car accident.

No forensic investigator would have produced this evidence as claimed , because no investigator would be that incompetent.

Someone should confront her with this. Its the biggest load of BS ever concocted.

PsyWulf

Honorary Master

This details out who owns a domain name , and has absolutely nothing to do with who accessed a bitcoin wallet.

For those are aren't technically minded , this is like finding an aircraft wing and saying its evidence of a car accident.

No forensic investigator would have produced this evidence as claimed , because no investigator would be that incompetent.

Someone should confront her with this. Its the biggest load of BS ever concocted.

You might be surprised to hear that everything ever touted as proof of anything they do has been fabrications and nonsense
Which is why the FSCA actually came out of the meeting with MTI confused and likely wondering if they were high

Snyper564

Executive Member
You might be surprised to hear that everything ever touted as proof of anything they do has been fabrications and nonsense
Which is why the FSCA actually came out of the meeting with MTI confused and likely wondering if they were high
Haha remember the MTI guys said the matter was withdrawn cause link was dead...

warrenpridgeon

Interesting.

Below is Cheris page (http://thetruthaboutbtcg.weebly.com/ip-addresses.html) which states that there is proof that the BTCGlobal bitcoin addresses were not accessed in SA.

View attachment 935702

View attachment 935704

EK Kots sommer. The domain was hosted in the USA by digital Ocean... So somehow that means the bitcoin wallet was accessed from the USA. They couldn't even prove the sun is hot. Lol.

warrenpridgeon

Haha remember the MTI guys said the matter was withdrawn cause link was dead...
Yes... All the shills were like FSCA has cleared them... Nobody ever contacted the FSCA to find out if what "corporate" was telling them was true... They just believe everything, literally everything, that corporate tells them. If corporate told them the sun was green they would believe it without question and anyone who told them otherwise would be "wrong/negative or just didn't understand".

Spxdxrbxtxs

Interesting.

View attachment 935702

View attachment 935704

Someone did - https://medium.com/@jessie.jh31/cheri-wards-departure-btc-golbal-lies-82e8f6244a33

Not the neatest rant but covers all the basics.

Wary GOM

Expert Member
There is so much information in the public domain that all I can assume is that this lot has hides as thick as hippos, complete arrogance that they can simply ignore any and all regulators, SARS and civil law. There is more out here than has brought down many scams and schemes. I PRAY that this one crashes spectacularly.

aofafrica

Yes... All the shills were like FSCA has cleared them... Nobody ever contacted the FSCA to find out if what "corporate" was telling them was true... They just believe everything, literally everything, that corporate tells them. If corporate told them the sun was green they would believe it without question and anyone who told them otherwise would be "wrong/negative or just didn't understand".
This is a very good point. 1 phonecall/email to FSCA to get the truth as regards status.

It is a yes/no answer - no interpretation required.

expedite

These are companies / cc's that he was either a director of, or a member in.

Attachments

• Clynton Marks.pdf
    63.8 KB · Views: 58

Wary GOM

Expert Member
EISH!

This is my first foray into a Ponzi or scam thread so I haven't any of the background information of many of you.

Having a bit of time this evening I have been burrowing around the histories of our rogues gallery plus Madelyn Roose and Alan Solarsh. These people have never had a proper or honest job in their lives as far as I can see. Now I want to see what their current wealth is. They should have been able to retire many scams ago. Even given the inflated amounts they report to members for the different schemes, a Hell of a lot of people have lost money.

It does seem that they have become more blatant over the past few years. Please, please let them have made a mistake this time.

Fantastic work putting it all into the wiki in a concise and structure format. Can it be passed to the authorities who seem to have ignored our complaints? Or is that a bad idea for reasons I haven't yet considered?

TheRoDent

Cool Ideas Rep
Fantastic work putting it all into the wiki in a concise and structure format. Can it be passed to the authorities who seem to have ignored our complaints? Or is that a bad idea for reasons I haven't yet considered?
By all means add it. But be sure to cite your facts. Ideally with screenshots too, in case people pull the usual disappearing act.

daneard

I thought it would be cool to look at the basic stats of the Wiki and put it into a spreadsheet. It wont be super accurate due to the final numbers just being the last time I copy pasted for the day. But our daily increase in views is better than MTI's. Obviously a lot will be us, but its growing wider in its reach. Maybe there should be a call to action on the wiki somehow, suggesting that readers share if they think it would help someone they know. Something near the top? I am not a marketing person, but we can probably MLM this Wiki :)

Edit: if I could get the table of source data I could probably make it more compelling and have more data for the trend (only started this yesterday).

scud

Expert Member
Look trading bots do exist that is not disputed the fact that they just happen to have two bots that beat the market everyday barring one in the last year is an absolute joke. Seriously? not only have they beaten the forex market but crypto too?

Too boot they navigated covid with no issues but its only loss day was on a random "normal" day by all accounts...
I was thinking of how to disprove the MTI Bot claims by way of math, if that's possible, to show the odds against the 1% daily profit claim
but I don't quite understand enough how the bots work.

Snyper564

Executive Member
I was thinking of how to disprove the MTI Bot claims by way of math, if that's possible, to show the odds against the 1% daily profit claim
but I don't quite understand enough how the bots work.
I would apply simple logic, the bot has been successful in 2 very different very volatile markets. MTI basically has the only bots with almost 99.999999999% success in the world (note crypto bot hasnt lost one day yet and fx bot only one day). No math needed - this alone is the biggest red flag.

I am however sure someone with math aptitude can assist the formula tho

Status
Not open for further replies.