Mirror Trading International

Status
Not open for further replies.

adslrouter

4% only per year with AND its high risk

luno is stingy.....they are not looking after the man on the street......they not using uberbot.......they ought to go for a sunday training with the founders club.......they need to believe more and be way less realistic

warrenpridgeon

luno is stingy.....they are not looking after the man on the street......they not using uberbot.......they ought to go for a sunday training with the founders club.......they need to believe more and be way less realistic

[sarcasm on]
Luno should contact MTI and see if they can partner up and get higher gains
[/sarcasm off]

Total MTI Funds In Pool - BTC 20,089.14284969 ... over 20k BTC now.

Bandersnatch

Celcius Network is far better.

Wary GOM

Expert Member
I just watched a video where they say they paid $ 11,000,000.00 for the AI software. What?!
Are these things they say just spur-of-the-moment verbage - Cheri does seem to lose contact with reality once she starts talking to a camera. Or are members really expected to be impressed? Perhaps it is just more evidence that once you have a flock of disciples you can feed them absolute s**t and they will take it in and pass it along.

There are tens of statements that can be incredibly easily checked. This one, for instance must stand out like a beacon in the (ahem) audited statements and the tax returns. SARS is very unlikely to be happy to just see $ 11,000,000,00 as an unsupported expense! It isn't even a clever way of paying one of the Team while "hiding" this from members.

MissKnow-a-Little

Are these things they say just spur-of-the-moment verbage - Cheri does seem to lose contact with reality once she starts talking to a camera. Or are members really expected to be impressed? Perhaps it is just more evidence that once you have a flock of disciples you can feed them absolute s**t and they will take it in and pass it along.

There are tens of statements that can be incredibly easily checked. This one, for instance must stand out like a beacon in the (ahem) audited statements and the tax returns. SARS is very unlikely to be happy to just see $ 11,000,000,00 as an unsupported expense! It isn't even a clever way of paying one of the Team while "hiding" this from members.

This is the video.

John Tempus

Executive Member
Celcius Network is far better.

Might be better but lets face it. All these lending platforms will collapse overnight if there is another period of sudden 20-30% market dump which seems to happen with every bitcoin pump cycle.

The collateral will not make up for the outstanding debt at any of these lending platforms so it is not a matter of if but a matter of when they will implode.

InvisibleMan1

Interesting.

Below is Cheris page (http://thetruthaboutbtcg.weebly.com/ip-addresses.html) which states that there is proof that the BTCGlobal bitcoin addresses were not accessed in SA.

View attachment 935702

Below is the link to the proof.

View attachment 935704

Well F8ck me if it ain't a whois lookup.

This details out who owns a domain name , and has absolutely nothing to do with who accessed a bitcoin wallet.

For those are aren't technically minded , this is like finding an aircraft wing and saying its evidence of a car accident.

No forensic investigator would have produced this evidence as claimed , because no investigator would be that incompetent.

Someone should confront her with this. Its the biggest load of BS ever concocted.

Her "Truth" blog reads like a fiction novel.

Tjoker

Expert Member
1603187456358.png

*my own high pitch voice*

"I can see clearly now the Pyramids have grown
I can see all obstacles in my way
Gone are the dark clouds that had me blind
It's gonna be a bright (bright)
Bright (bright) BTC day
It's gonna be a bright (bright)
Bright (bright) BTC day"

EDIT: And there is a lady at the end of that presentation asking, How do you spend BTC?:eek:

John Tempus

Executive Member
Not sure why Luno would now go into the "savings" sphere. Are they paying interest in BTC or in Rand ? Anyone offering interest in BTC is going to collapse long term cause you can't mint indefinite amounts. If they pay interest in Rand it is entirely useless to get 4% interest a year so I suspect it would be in BTC which raises huge red flags.

I really hope Luno is not going into the Defi game by taking depositor funds and hedging it on Defi tokens which will collapse like no other ICO could have collapsed before.

It all stinks to high heaven.

John Tempus

Executive Member
Cheri has a page on that live elite site too:

We need some car rental / lease detectives to check out that Audi license plate. Would not be surprised if it was a lease/rental just used as a marketing ploy at the time.

Not an expert but that license plate looks dodgy to me and I can't find any public reference for SA license plates starting with DH.

Def-e-nition

so one day loss means MTI is real... I was going on about this bot never losing for months maybe they read the thread and made it "lose" one day...
At least he supports breast cancer awareness..... Lol

You don' t think they taught themselves about KYC , do you ...? "maybe' , you say ? I'd bet a binary bonus you influenced them , alright .
This thread has taught these chimps far too much .
The only thing we still need to show them :is to how to pick the lock on a pair of handcuffs.

The amount of people in town connected to this Ponzi is simply staggering.
Next school function there'll be two camps in the smokers quad: Those standing round one fire drum will be all Mti : the rest of us , around the other drum . Scammers , versus the non-believers and Naysayers.

Status
Not open for further replies.