Mirror Trading International

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnStaynMountain

Trevor Floyed
"I would just like to tell everyone what has happened, please don’t be concerned, nothing will be changing and the MTI lawyers are onto this. This morning the FSCA and 15 police arrived at Clynton and Cheri’s house, they confiscated all electronics like phones and computers. MTI will carry on as per usual. The FSCA said they want to see the trades and the proof of deposits, which they have provided. The news will sensationalize this so I would like to pre warn everyone. MTI will be releasing a video later today or tomorrow. More attacks will happen. This is just to let you know MTI is not going anywhere"

LinuxMan

Expert Member
Trevor Floyed
"I would just like to tell everyone what has happened, please don’t be concerned, nothing will be changing and the MTI lawyers are onto this. This morning the FSCA and 15 police arrived at Clynton and Cheri’s house, they confiscated all electronics like phones and computers. MTI will carry on as per usual. The FSCA said they want to see the trades and the proof of deposits, which they have provided. The news will sensationalize this so I would like to pre warn everyone. MTI will be releasing a video later today or tomorrow. More attacks will happen. This is just to let you know MTI is not going anywhere"
Good, that's a start in the right direction.
MTI Lawyers, you mean that guy over Whats App that isn't even qualified.

Snyper564

Executive Member
Trevor Floyed
link?

John Tempus

Executive Member
Trevor Floyed

LOL if this is true I would love to be a fly on the wall as they try and negotiate their way around the so called "real trading".

If this is true then all I can say is GG WP to all MTI investors below founder level, you are about to get royally fked.

The MTI lawyers are on it aka "Brother who is a non practicing lawyer who would also not be allowed to represent the company he is actively a user of ie. conflict of interest"

John Tempus

Executive Member
Enjoy

LOL shes a sly one. I bet 1% of what she is talking about as "fact" in this recording is complete fiction.

Jesus she hits every buzz word on point throughout this recording. She is so well versed in the art of poop out of her mouth.

Everything is fine and then, "ITS ALL GONE GUYS".

Bitconnect also stated , "EVERYTHING IS FINE GUYS" and then overnight it went to the gutter.

warrenpridgeon

Enjoy

She is not connected to reality...

IF the FSCA is in fact lying about the proof etc then they would be summarily shut down the moment this is proven true.

If there was real proof of trade then all of this would have been avoided... but nooooo... They want to smoke and mirrors everything.

LiquidX

Is this going to be the only "seizure" or can we expect a couple more? Wonder if the rest are busy packing boxes. At least clearing their office will be quick, since we know it is basically empty.
Don't think the FSCA is into media stunts. Accountants and lawyers are normally very serious people.

Snyper564

Executive Member
Well put

One of the biggest mistakes people generally make, and I’m guilty of it too, is wishful thinking. You know, like you want something to be true, even if it isn’t true. You ignore the real truth, because of what you want to be true. This is a very difficult trap to avoid.

warrenpridgeon

Is this going to be the only "seizure" or can we expect a couple more? Wonder if the rest are busy packing boxes. At least clearing their office will be quick, since we know it is basically empty.
Don't think the FSCA is into media stunts. Accountants and lawyers are normally very serious people.

One would think that the rest of corporate would be facing similar action.

Interesting how she didn't share the high court order with the members on Friday eh?!
Annnnd for the longest time MTI has been claiming that the investigation was concluded and that MTI had been cleared of all suspicion... This once again proves that they lie and lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.