Mirror Trading International

Bandersnatch

Well if you have a professional programmer constantly monitoring the bot and tweaking it to market conditions you can get consistent profits. 0.4% is nothing for a bot. Risk management is very important. My bots algorithm is not being tweaked, hence the inconsistency,
I am a professional "programmer" of 25 years+ I am also a BTC (and other trader) going back to 2012 and as an individual hold a decent amount of BTC.

MTI is a scam. It is not possibly for a bot to be so consistent. If it was people that are far more wealthy and far more dangerous than Johan would have their hands on it.

You didn't put $10000 into it and you don't know the first thing about trading. I can smell you from Sandton.

PsyWulf

Executive Member
Anybody care to explain how "I invested X and got xxxx times my money everytime I requested" automatically qualifies something as legit?
Isn't that exactly every Ponzi scheme in history
Everybody make/made stacks of money - till they don't? But **** your logic buddy clearly it can't be a scam then

John Tempus

Expert Member
Made a huge correction in March. MTI is still here..
Point being ? They were TINY and had minimum deposits so 10% of 10 people withdrawing is easy to accomodate but when you scale to 10000 people and have 1000 people request withdrawals of various sizes it becomes increasingly difficult to honor it within a ponzi scheme.

In short, the bigger a ponzi gets the easier it gets to fall. The smaller a ponzi the easier it is to maintain but way less profitable for the operator.

I dont expect you to understand these dynamics because you seem to just trust it until its gone.

John Tempus

Expert Member
I have mentioned i am not a networker I am just using the Bot. Growing the volume of my Bitcoin. Which has pleasantly increased in value with Bitcoin on the rise as well.
Using the bot ? Haha sir you are so full of ****. MTI doesn't have any fking bot, you actually still go with this line of cr@p ?

MTI does not trade, its been confirmed by the broker who they claimed they were trading on. If they had a bot and actually traded why the fk would they forge a fake trading statement related to a broker who never heard of them never mind the fact their minimum lot sizes on their statement is not even supported by the broker they claimed to be trading on.

I guess the more MTI lie about the trading, bot , operations , you just believe them to be honest more and more.

Even an ostrich stick their head in the ground at some point, MTI shills is on a new level of stupidity.

John Tempus

Expert Member
From the time this thread has started and all the genius speculators have carried on with all there theories. I have put my initial investment in got a full return on it and more. I have nothing to lose going forward. Bunch of clowns the whole lot of you.
You have everything and more to lose if and when this goes to court. As an "investor" you will be summoned to return all the "gains" you stole from other "investors".

Sorry buddy the moment this collapse and reach any sort of court you will be front and center.

I know you think this is a victimless crime but it is not and you will be associated with financial crime when this implodes, enjoy that.

PsyWulf

Executive Member
I know you think this is a victimless crime but it is not and you will be associated with financial crime when this implodes, enjoy that.
Or,as I suspect,he'll start his next ponzi scheme,as he has been doing for 30 years likely,no "investor" civilian can be such a dullard

Bandersnatch

Off topic although I was checking CIPC for a filing but out of interest has that SQL print on forgot password always been there?

ERROR: INSERT INTO sms_data(trak_no, ent_no, form_code, cust_code, status, sms_email_flag, transaction_date,send_date, cellmsgto,message, rejected,rejected_desc) VALUES ('', '', '', '', 't', 'S', current,current,'', 'You requested a password reset from CIPC for customer code XXXXX. Your One-Time Password (OTP) is XXXXXX. Ignore this SMS if you did not request the password reset. ','t','Index and length must refer to a location within the string. Parameter name: length') -- sendmail_to_directors failed ERROR [07001] [Informix][Informix ODBC Driver]Wrong number of parameters.

o_O

Cray

Honorary Master
All of you are in for a big surprise. Do you think i am coming here to be a key board warrior..
Considering how Ponzi schemes require new recruits to keep the scam going you are most likely here to try and recruit new people to scam out of their money and keep the grift going...

newby_investor

Expert Member
Well if you have a professional programmer constantly monitoring the bot and tweaking it to market conditions you can get consistent profits. 0.4% is nothing for a bot. Risk management is very important. My bots algorithm is not being tweaked, hence the inconsistency,
This is exactly how AI doesn't work. Constantly tweaking is likely to give you more random results, not more consistent.

DesertWrangler

So... Anybody want to venture a guess how Johann will respond to the Cease and Desist? Per my estimate, he has less than 5 days to (a) get straight with the Texans, (b) run for the hills, or (c) make like an ostrich and hope it blows over.

Speedster

Honorary Master
So... Anybody want to venture a guess how Johann will respond to the Cease and Desist? Per my estimate, he has less than 5 days to (a) get straight with the Texans, (b) run for the hills, or (c) make like an ostrich and hope it blows over.
Isn't the cease and desist just for Texas? i.e. MTI can't do any business there but can continue to operate otherwise.

DesertWrangler

Isn't the cease and desist just for Texas? i.e. MTI can't do any business there but can continue to operate otherwise.
Yes, but how do you stop the internet from going to Texas? I think that, as long as the propaganda videos are on Youtube and the website can be accessed, you could make a case that they were marketing MTI in Texas.

DesertWrangler

Also, keep in mind that they would probably have to eject al existing Texan “investors”, if they wanted to keep going. I’m sure the Texans picked up on this whole scam, following some big movements.

Last edited:

newby_investor

Expert Member
Yes, but how do you stop the internet from going to Texas? I think that, as long as the propaganda videos are on Youtube and the website can be accessed, you could make a case that they were marketing MTI in Texas.
It's possible to do this based on IP addresses (to an extent).

Also it should be enough to require people to give an address or something, or at least state that they don't live in Texas. It may fool no one but in principle should be sufficient to comply with the C&D.

Def-e-nition

Ummmm ... {c} please . I firmly believe he will place pokerface with them and pray it blows away. The other two options are not seemingly too ideal for him right now , but judging by mr Bitcoin chaser, Johann certainly has nothing at all to worry about .