Miss SA hopeful Bianca Schoombee withdraws her entry after racist and crude tweets surface

schumi

Honorary Master
Miss South Africa 2020 hopeful Bianca Schoombee has released a public apology after highly offensive posts, dating back to 2013, were found on her Twitter account on Tuesday night. A Twitter user uncovered a series of racist and crude social media posts tweeted from the 21-year-old model's private Twitter account. SEE THE THREAD HERE The Bianca Schoombe Twitter account no longer exists. In one tweet, the account made reference to the "N-word" and repeatedly used the word "bitches" as well as other controversial statements.

More at : https://www.channel24.co.za/The-Jui...of-racist-and-crude-tweets-uncovered-20200520

nitroyetevn

The year is 2024. Far-right candidate Michelle Obama runs for president in America, loses catastrophically to centrist candidate Artificial General Intelligence I.N.T.E.R.S.E.C.T.I.O.N.A.L.I.T.Y. Toddlers rebel against their tide pod-eating parents by putting dirt in their mouths and playing in sandboxes. Riots break out across Europe after Eurovision is banned for being too Euro-centric and not simply because it is awful. Elon Musk releases a video of himself naked, painted blue, and giving the Dr. Manhattan speech while doing acid on Mars - YouTube v7k3423471 takes the video down within minutes, but braces for trillions in federal penalties and liquidation as reports indicate at least one person burst into tears. YouTube v7k3423472 devs are released from their cryosleep and begin preparations. South Africa is still in lockdown. WWIII begins with 7 nations launching defensive nukes as the full might of advances in data mining discovers that someone wrote "i piss an fart on myself 1 tim" in 2011 in a facebook group dedicated to peruvian cycle tours.

Lupus

Honorary Master
You're old enough and ugly enough that your 14 yr old stupidity isn't on the interwebs for all eternity...

Or the platforms it was on have shuttered and the data is gone...
When I was 14 Hackers was a movie where the specs of the machine were amazing.

Craig

Honorary Master
I don't see racist there, dumb yes, lots of dumb. Going on the language used it was quite badly raised as well.

SlinkyMike

Executive Member
The year is 2024. Far-right candidate Michelle Obama runs for president in America, loses catastrophically to centrist candidate Artificial General Intelligence I.N.T.E.R.S.E.C.T.I.O.N.A.L.I.T.Y. Toddlers rebel against their tide pod-eating parents by putting dirt in their mouths and playing in sandboxes. Riots break out across Europe after Eurovision is banned for being too Euro-centric and not simply because it is awful. Elon Musk releases a video of himself naked, painted blue, and giving the Dr. Manhattan speech while doing acid on Mars - YouTube v7k3423471 takes the video down within minutes, but braces for trillions in federal penalties and liquidation as reports indicate at least one person burst into tears. YouTube v7k3423472 devs are released from their cryosleep and begin preparations. South Africa is still in lockdown. WWIII begins with 7 nations launching defensive nukes as the full might of advances in data mining discovers that someone wrote "i piss an fart on myself 1 tim" in 2011 in a facebook group dedicated to peruvian cycle tours.
:rolleyes:

Get a life.

Her tweets were never going to go over in a Miss SA pageant. Even the ones that could not be construed as racism were cruel in nature and would definitely be considered anathema to the spirit of the competition.

The "long ass day" one was funny af though ngl.

EADC

Executive Member
I don't see racist there, dumb yes, lots of dumb. Going on the language used it was quite badly raised as well.
There isn't any people are bored and finding garbage to drag people for.