Missing posts

maumau

Honorary Master
Thought I was going crazy until I checked the post numbers. So many missing I don't know if it's a forum problem.

66, 68, 73, 76??

missing.jpg

R13...

Honorary Master
You have anyone on ignore? Apparently this new forum excludes ignored posts, I wouldn't know though I have no one on ignore

WillemRoos

Could also be deleted posts. A lot of censorship here on this forum in order to keep it open in South Africa and also ensuring no one speaks bad of any sponsoring business.

maumau

Honorary Master
You have anyone on ignore? Apparently this new forum excludes ignored posts, I wouldn't know though I have no one on ignore
Only one guy. But he does post in that thread so that's a possibility.

Could also be deleted posts. A lot of censorship here on this forum in order to keep it open in South Africa and also ensuring no one speaks bad of any sponsoring business.
:p

Grant

Honorary Master
missing posts - as mysterious as the voynich code

R13...

Honorary Master
Your missing posts are by rouxenator and genetic.
What thread is that? Thought it'd be one of the games unless it's the love cats one. I'm sure genetic doesn't post in the games threads

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
My whole strategy before that thread was to post dank/surreal memes so that people would add me to ignore, then post normie funnies so they would miss it. ;)

Folks, I have not been trollin' since yesterday, need I remind you. :sneaky:

KT-B

Honorary Master
My whole strategy before that thread was to post dank/surreal memes so that people would add me to ignore, then post normie funnies so they would miss it. ;)

Folks, I have not been trollin' since yesterday, need I remind you. :sneaky:
I wouldn't miss your posts lol