• You are losing out on amazing benefits because you are not a member. Join for free. Register now.
  • Two-Day Giveaway - Win a Google Chromecast, Branded Gear, and a Mystery Gadget. Enter Here.
  • Giveaway - Win a DiskStation DS918+ and Active Backup Suite from Synology. Enter Here.

Missing subforums?

Agent_Smith

Honorary Master
Ah ok. I thought there was quite a lot of activity in both (particularly the cricket sub-section) but I guess I'll just get used to the new layout.

thestaggy

Honorary Master
Makes sense. The motorsport sub-forum was dead save for the F1 and MotoGP threads. Any other categories mentioned there saw little to no involvement.

stefan9

Executive Member
Not happy with cricket not having its own sub. Second large sport in the country deserve its own sub...Ofc its not going to be very active while the proteas are on a hiatus...

sox63

Executive Member
Not happy with cricket not having its own sub. Second large sport in the country deserve its own sub...Ofc its not going to be very active while the proteas are on a hiatus...
Also disappointed. Didn’t even realize it was under review

DanDango

Executive Member
Cutting the Cricket sub form in the South African off season is harsh, we just started the tour to Sri Lanka. In August the African T20, September the Super sport series starts, November starts the One Cup, December the T20. Local cricket end in March. April is the IPL.

bwana

MyBroadband
Super Moderator
Cutting the Cricket sub form in the South African off season is harsh, we just started the tour to Sri Lanka. In August the African T20, September the Super sport series starts, November starts the One Cup, December the T20. Local cricket end in March. April is the IPL.
I'm sure given an increased interest, there will be sufficient reason to petition for its reinstatement.

In the meantime we can arrange for any hot topic threads to be sticky'ed.