Mitchell's Plain Fibre (Vumatel)

Dar-Nexus

Who the hell is Dwayne Jacob's? Because he's got a lot to say.

I'm came here for an update on this project because I have two brothers in the Weltevreden area and they're both interested in getting fibre.
He is thier Secretary/ Head of Communication, he is just a mouth piece for thier forum. Sorry to say but he is an idiot.

skyman12

Guys let's start a group or something from this forum to oppose them. This is pure intimidation, extortion and thuggery by a bunch of fossils. We can't just stand by and watch this continue while the youth suffer

Icemanbrfc

Honorary Master
I think at some point we need to find a way to get this going... I say we start something, get the councillors and residents involved. I bet we get much more people than what MPIDF are getting..

MPIDF are targeting the elderly as i said , so we need to target the youth and middle aged people

PsYTraNc3

Expert Member
*UPDATE: Mitchells Fibre rollout*
13 August 2019
Dear MPlain Resident
Please note the project was again stopped today by Mr Nelson and members of MPIDF who claim to speak for the masses or as claimed last night "we know the heartbeat of the community".
Their understanding of the heartbeat of the community is clearly misguided by their desire stop this project for reasons not warranted.
They have failed to act with maturity and acted again in an irresponsible manner.

It again confirms they have absolute NO DESIRE for the project to be implemented this after ALL STAKEHOLDERS agreed last night on the way forward. They have clearly confirmed their intension.
The impact of their reckless action may result in that you won't be able to pull your car into your driveway because because of the open trenches.
Regards
Eddie Andrews
082 377 1414
Eddie.andrews@capetown.gov.za
I grew up around the corner from this guy who always came to me for IT advise.
Always looked up to him... not so much anymore.

skyman12

I think at some point we need to find a way to get this going... I say we start something, get the councillors and residents involved. I bet we get much more people than what MPIDF are getting..

MPIDF are targeting the elderly as i said , so we need to target the youth and middle aged people
Yes let's do that. I am willing to help, I have already spoken to @Dar-Nexus

These people need to be put on their place!

Last edited:

AbuNetworkGuru

so this is the guy that claims " we speak for mitchells plain" just because someone suggested that Mitchells fibre should start with Strandfontein and this is what they told the person.....
Screenshot_20190814-223729_Samsung Internet.jpg

AbuNetworkGuru

Btw didnt MPIDF claimed to be registered ? well did a check up and yup they not even registered so who the hell are they to do as they please? using old people and spreading false information to people.
NPO Register.PNG

mandana

Expert Member
Seems like mpidf was on the radio... Heart fm with Clarence Ford. If anyone can find a podcast, share the link please

GlassMirror

Expert Member
Seems like mpidf was on the radio... Heart fm with Clarence Ford. If anyone can find a podcast, share the link please
Just listened to this idiot now and fml he's a farking dinosaur, idiot doesn't know what the fark he's talking about

#glory#manu

So according to this Nelson Marshall character he was elected by the Mitchells Plain community to act on behalf of the community!!! I know I definitely did not vote for this dinosaur idiot