Mitchell's Plain Fibre (Vumatel)

Nikkel

@Nikkel post more photo there to piss off @Icemanbrfc
:ROFL::ROFL:

Our area very quiet today...looks like they done trenching...its most probably on to blowing the fibre through the ducts. hooking up the boundary wall boxes and sealing the pavements...looks to be in the endgame...so I guesstimate another 2+ weeks for some news on when we live...

They moved to the other side of Eisleben going up the hill to where the BP garage and Shoprite is most probably working their way over to the Rocklands Sports field and the Hell side

Icemanbrfc

Honorary Master

Our area very quiet today...looks like they done trenching...its most probably on to blowing the fibre through the ducts. hooking up the boundary wall boxes and sealing the pavements...looks to be in the endgame...so I guesstimate another 2+ weeks for some news on when we live...

They moved to the other side of Eisleben going up the hill to where the BP garage and Shoprite is most probably working their way over to the Rocklands Sports field and the Hell side
Msp... Fokken Die Hell already getting Fibre cables laid. Msp lol

jdido87

Are they fixing the boxes on the outside? I wouldnt do that if I was them. How long have they been busy in your area now till this point. Seems like they moving at a good pace.

Icemanbrfc

Honorary Master
Yarre we have another house in the hell, maybe I must move in there. I have two more in other parts of Rocklands that will get fibre before me damn
Blerrie HLs and Americans getting Fibre before us Jdido

mandana

Expert Member
Are they fixing the boxes on the outside? I wouldnt do that if I was them. How long have they been busy in your area now till this point. Seems like they moving at a good pace.
Can those boxes be fit on the inside of your boundary wall? Must it be outside? I'm concerned some bored kid might take a brick to it :(

Nikkel

No boxes yet... trenching and ducts is done so I assume its blowing fibre through next then boxes as per the supervisor 2 days ago

jdido87

Can those boxes be fit on the inside of your boundary wall? Must it be outside? I'm concerned some bored kid might take a brick to it :(
Luckily i dont have that kind of concerns where i stay but honestly i can see that happening.

jdido87

No boxes yet... trenching and ducts is done so I assume its blowing fibre through next then boxes as per the supervisor 2 days ago
How long did it take them to do the work they have done so far. Just trying to get a estimate of when I may see them in my hood

jdido87

Normally it's a 4 to 8 week cycle, depending on terrain, approvals, laying of cabling and testing. But can go quicker if there are no obstacles, and they work quickly.
I hope they let us know if they have issues with wayleave so the community can stick it to the City.