MitchellsFibre (Vumatel)

alex augustus

We just received comms from Vuma regarding speed upgrade.

* MF 28 Days 20/10 upgraded to Reach 28 Days 40/10 Promo
* MF Monthly Recurring 20/10 upgraded to Reach Monthly Recurring 40/10 Promo
So more info on this, All line's will automatically upgrad on the 1st of April until the 1st of June which will then be reverted back to 20/10mbps and It's Free yes.

Maveric12

So more info on this, All line's will automatically upgrad on the 1st of April until the 1st of June which will then be reverted back to 20/10mbps and It's Free yes.
Shoo this is nice but also cruel...telling us we can only get 20mb...but then giving us 40mb yirre ons gaan withdrawal symptoms het after june lol

ridohr

We just received comms from Vuma regarding speed upgrade.

* MF 28 Days 20/10 upgraded to Reach 28 Days 40/10 Promo
* MF Monthly Recurring 20/10 upgraded to Reach Monthly Recurring 40/10 Promo
how did u get it, i received nothing

Danetjie

Always excuses from you people, if it is not this then its that and when you cannot blame it on something then you play the blaming game....JEEZ how do you guys conduct business...and to top it all off you make this now your customers problem. We the ones sitting here paying for a service that we will never ever going to receive. Why dont you guys just start being honest and say that you have messed and that you do not know how to fix it. Then at least gives us the choice to remain with you or to cancel and move away, I mean far away from the MOCKERY of service you have been giving us. PAYING FOR A 20mbps and not ever receiving connection not close to that.

Danetjie

View attachment 808091

View attachment 808093
PLEASE stop making promise that you cannot commit to as I been having the slow connection issue for months now, your technicans were even here said that they could not fix the issue. Been to your offices to not to be taken serious. No solutions for the issues I have been experiencing with your company, LET ALONE AFRIFLOS as well

Random Citizen

Always excuses from you people, if it is not this then its that and when you cannot blame it on something then you play the blaming game....JEEZ how do you guys conduct business...and to top it all off you make this now your customers problem. We the ones sitting here paying for a service that we will never ever going to receive. Why dont you guys just start being honest and say that you have messed and that you do not know how to fix it. Then at least gives us the choice to remain with you or to cancel and move away, I mean far away from the MOCKERY of service you have been giving us. PAYING FOR A 20mbps and not ever receiving connection not close to that.
UHmm . . who are you talking to?

Prim0

That is not going to work have done that still nothing
I don't think your issue is self isolated. I believe @Icemanbrfc also said that he has been having issues for a while now long before people started posting here their slow down's. Like I said something has been amiss for a while now with MF.