MitchellsFibre (Vumatel)

Frankenstein51

I see on Netflix at 2160p the streaming uses 7.62Mbps per tv, 2 of my TV's streaming at that frame rate plus another on 1080p on dstvnow, no buffer plus I can download/youtube **** without interrupting others, hope they make this speed offering permanent...

Frankenstein51

As for the ont, I reset mine when I had it for about 3 days that mweb wifi extender didn't work on it, after the reset, it picked the extender up but obviously no internet lmao, called them and luckily they were still in the beginning stages of installing fibre, they changed the settings back and line was working again, "please sir, don't reset the unit unless asked to do so, while we're on the line with you" was the reply lol.
After they changed the settings, the extender gave me some signal but was too weak, that's when I bought a 20m cat5 and ran it from the router to a central point where I could get proper wifi signal.

tubbz

Hacking? Why would you hack mitchells fibre ONT lol ? They have all the right to control their equipment, the Huawei ONT belongs to Mitchells Fibre its not yours or mine lol this is why as ons wil krap dan connect jy jou eie router
Ignoramus.

ShakeelH

Speeds for me is poor today. @AfriMan @AfriGuy only just getting 20mbps on a 40meg line
There was definitely something up earlier today. I was trying to download stuff and speeds pretty much dropped to 20mb speeds after a bit. It seems to have resolved now but there was something wrong. I haven't been able to replicate the issue.

Mario001

I pre order last year zone 8 I see its live and see on Facebook that guy that gives people advice told someone that they must pay for installation if you in backyard and I see they say 30m cable free and I'm under that

Icemanbrfc

Honorary Master
I pre order last year zone 8 I see its live and see on Facebook that guy that gives people advice told someone that they must pay for installation if you in backyard and I see they say 30m cable free and I'm under that
If you in a separate or Wendy house etc, as long as you are within 30m you can do it free. No installation. @Nikkel

Nikkel

Installation is free... Remember 30m might not always be a straight shot... Cable routing might take up extra length which could lead to you paying installers for extra cabling...

Mario001

Installation is free... Remember 30m might not always be a straight shot... Cable routing might take up extra length which could lead to you paying installers for extra cabling...
I measured last year and I got about 20m from the black box to my house but thank you last question do you pay first before they installe or do you pay when after month