MitchellsFibre (Vumatel)

Maveric12

Yup did that... They drove the rock into the box... I was confused when I went outside and didn't see the rock, noticed the lid was broken then when I had a look found the rock in the box... a joke really.
Maybe try putting a piece of vibacrete slab or that 600x600 concrete paving slabs over it, so nothing can fall in and damage the fibre?

nad_isa

Yup did that... They drove the rock into the box... I was confused when I went outside and didn't see the rock, noticed the lid was broken then when I had a look found the rock in the box... a joke really.
Try one of those concrete pavers. 500x500 or 600x600. Wont be able to damage the box. You can pick one up for chiep chiep..

Shake&Bake

Party Liaison
Anyone else just lost all connection in Bayview area? Restarted the router twice. And nothing. All the lights are on, but nobody's home..

Shake&Bake

Party Liaison
No love for me. Nothing I can do about it now. @Afrihost it'd be appreciated if you could perhaps provide any feedback please.

Time for bed.

AfriNatic

Afrihost Rep
Staff member
Sorry I missed some of the messages. There is an outage that is still open with Vumatel.

ShakeelH

That looks dodgy. That didn't just break on its own man. Any more news on this?
Yeah I'm also interested to know what the hell caused that break. Also trying to figure out based on the pic exactly where this is.