MitchellsFibre (Vumatel)

Nikkel

Expert Member
Iam on Lan only 2 devices on Lan ps4 and tvbox
Your screenshot above points to you doing the speed test from your phone via wifi. Do the test from a hardwired device like a pc or laptop for more consistent results

*edit* didn't see the last 2 posts but it looks much better via LAN

Last edited:

Frankenstein51

Ja, I see a massive speed drop on my 2.4ghz channel, as soon as I switch, it goes away, must be my lte router acting up? Or the channel is screwed, forgot the bloody login deets now I can't login lol, no biggie, the 5ghz channel runs good, even the 2.4ghz in the lounge is fine from the ont, everything points to the 2.4ghz channel on the lte router by me.

Frankenstein51

huge difference but i don't use the 2.4ghz, my sister and dad uses it, these test are on the same router, the slower one is 2.4ghz and the other 5ghz frequency

Attachments

• 2.4ghz channel.PNG
    2.4ghz channel.PNG
    35.3 KB · Views: 30
  • 5ghz channel.PNG
    5ghz channel.PNG
    32.6 KB · Views: 29

Shake&Bake

Party Liaison
Anyone else have an LOS fault in Zone 4? It's back now, but lasted a half hour or so.

Just concerned if it's gonna drop again. Or was there some routine maintenance at the exchange? @AfriNatic

Prim0

Geez Zone 18 can at least get started
I'm getting two different stories at the moment. One, from someone that has always been reliable with their information, has told me that with what happened in Zone 12 in regards to gang threats, and in certain instances physical violence they are re-considering their approach to the rest of the project. This includes Zone 15, 16 and 18. They are putting their workers first and foremost, and I kinda don't blame them.

Asking anyone else from MF as recently as Friday just says that we are starting construction soon. No idea what the real story is but my guess is that it's just best to wait until something is confirmed.

EDIT: Zone 19 is just being said that they will need 9000 interest sign-ups before they would even consider it.

Kiemo

I'm getting two different stories at the moment. One, from someone that has always been reliable with their information, has told me that with what happened in Zone 12 in regards to gang threats, and in certain instances physical violence they are re-considering their approach to the rest of the project. This includes Zone 15, 16 and 18. They are putting their workers first and foremost, and I kinda don't blame them.

Asking anyone else from MF as recently as Friday just says that we are starting construction soon. No idea what the real story is but my guess is that it's just best to wait until something is confirmed.

EDIT: Zone 19 is just being said that they will need 9000 interest sign-ups before they would even consider it.

Thanks guys ... I know it sucks ... we in the same zone bro ... it’s really bad if you look at it this way ... every other suburb has fibre or whatever you call it ... but us ...

Jaseyyxx

Thanks guys ... I know it sucks ... we in the same zone bro ... it’s really bad if you look at it this way ... every other suburb has fibre or whatever you call it ... but us ...
Unfortunately vuma has no other choice, unless the gangs stop their **** or they come to an agreement no progress will be made