MiWay CEO in damage control after major Afrikaner social media backlash

Vrotappel

Bulls fan
Afrikaans snowflakes... lamgatte! kort beslis 'n dikker vel.

Where is the fiasco happening so I can tell the bliksems the above? Twitter?

This statement is not on: "Afrikaners who believe they are God’s chosen".

I consider myself an Afrikaner but definitely not God's chosen. I also don't like the fact that he choses an unproven book as an avenue to attack all Afrikaners. So he can get all the **** he deserves.

supersunbird

Honorary Master

I consider myself an Afrikaner but definitely not God's chosen. I also don't like the fact that he choses an unproven book as an avenue to attack all Afrikaners. So he can get all the **** he deserves.
There are some that do say and act like that.

f2wohf

Honorary Master

Shamepie. Welcome to the real world.

I don't appreciate when I'm associated with surrendering for events that occurred 45 years before my birth on the pure basis of my nationality. Yet, I don't tell people to f*** themselves, must be the legendary afrikaans graciousness! :ROFL:

Vrotappel

Bulls fan

I don't appreciate when I'm associated with surrendering for events that occurred 45 years before my birth on the pure basis of my nationality. Yet, I don't tell people to f*** themselves, must be the legendary afrikaans graciousness! :ROFL:
Unfortunately this goes hand in hand with various other attacks in this country on whites and Afrikaners.

HunterNW

Executive Member

Oooh, it's not An Afrikaans saying, per say. We've got much better legendary graciousness :cool:

f2wohf

Honorary Master
Unfortunately this goes hand in hand with various other attacks in this country on whites and Afrikaners.
Well, they elected the NP over and over again for 40 years.

We didn't even elect Petain who surrendered (he was appointed and given absolute emergency powers by the Parliament, violating the constitution at the same time), hence a small movement called the Resistance which I don't recall coming much from afrikaners but rather from jews such as Harry Schwarz.

So not exactly hand in hand, no...

But I agree fully with the fact that the born free should not be blamed for it.

Ho3n3r

Honorary Master
Afrikaans snowflakes... lamgatte! kort beslis 'n dikker vel.

Where is the fiasco happening so I can tell the bliksems the above? Twitter?
Nice big brush you have there. :laugh: Most I guarantee you don't give a ****.

f2wohf

Honorary Master
So 15 more years of ANC rule and we can call it even? because according to you 2 wrongs do make a right.

And just btw i did not elect them.
Please quote where I said that. I'm curious to see it.