MK vets will guard Nkandla to 'protect president Zuma', says Carl Niehaus

wingnut771

Honorary Master
I'm tending towards strongly worded letters and investigating options and and and but nothing actually happening tbh...

The powder keg of actually arresting Zuma is too big politically for the ANC to contemplate right now, even if it is absolutely the thing they need to be getting behind.
Luckily our courts are impartial to party politics. No fear no favour.

TheChamp

Honorary Master
Various sources have their own take on the tea party, and now there is also this,

They must just wait for the Commander and in good time he will give them directions, that's all that is required from a disciplined Fighter.

Sollie

Honorary Master
OK. Guard the perimeter.

/don't look up

View attachment 1019926

I kinda like the idea of a Rhino (G6) with a few super charges. We find a nice spot ~50-60kms away, then let them guard the perimeter all they want ...
images.jpg

Okay, who's driving? A non-drinker please. Or we could simply sleep over, plenty of hotels in the radius, then we make turns to fire a round now and then during the night. Those guys will feel right back home and do what they did best then.

TheChamp

Honorary Master
So when is he supposed to appear at Zondo? A few days before that he is going to portray himself as a good cadre and announce he will appear, his supporters will cheer him as a hero for doing something he was supposed to do anyway.

TheChamp

Honorary Master
The SANDF is still deployed right? Would there be any goody two shoes who object to them enforcing lockdown regulations in Nkandla?

nightjar

Executive Member
The SANDF is still deployed right? Would there be any goody two shoes who object to them enforcing lockdown regulations in Nkandla?
The SANDF couldn't fight their way out of a paper bag unless they used their dicks and the opposition consisted of vulnerable females.

TheChamp

Honorary Master
I saw van Rooyen was also at the tea, looking as sheepish as usual.

TheChamp

Honorary Master
Van rooyen is 15000% a doormat... I don't think he has had an original thought or acted on his own in decades.
I think he was fine until he allowed himself to be used by the Guptas, unlike Maphatsoe and Niehaus he actually took time to invest in his education, meaning he was actually aware that being politically connected wasn't enough.

I think the reason he looks so lost and confused amongst the Zuptoids is that he gets the idea that he threw all his achievements down the drain the minute he got in bed with Zuma and the Guptas. He understands that the future is very bleak for him. It's clear that the populist thing that Kebby and Niehaus can pull so easy is not for him, I once heard him trying to talk tough in one of the Mkmva, he sounded very foolish.

SoldierMan

Executive Member
Is there a young lady in there? I hope she didn’t pack a kanga.

17906856_G.jpeg

daveza

Honorary Master
Some of these weren't even born in 1994.

What are they veterans of ?

1613315182697.png