MK vets will guard Nkandla to 'protect president Zuma', says Carl Niehaus

SoldierMan

Executive Member
Someone better have a film crew out at Nkandla, or I will will be one angry TV viewer!
I do pay my TV licence after all so I want all the action! Zuma in handcuffs would be a nice plot twist!

Magnum

Executive Member
How many are there Exactly? Do they really qualify as a Platoon?

rvZA

Executive Member
This is all irrelevant. I am sure, if Zuma does not appear, they will issue a warrant, but it will not be executed or it will be held over. There are just too much, politically at play for the ANC at the moment. I suspect long delays before the warrant will actually be executed, if executed at all.

wingnut771

Honorary Master
This is all irrelevant. I am sure, if Zuma does not appear, they will issue a warrant, but it will not be executed or it will be held over. There are just too much, politically at play for the ANC at the moment. I suspect long delays before the warrant will actually be executed, if executed at all.

:popcorn:
Moral of the story: One can ignore court rulings. Free for all. Viva!

TheChamp

Honorary Master

Looks like The Cook is getting cold feet.

“He is not going there on Monday. I want to confirm that he is not going there tomorrow and the arrest is not going to just happen immediately. There are processes that are still going to unfold and during that process, we will also be explaining this narrative that the judiciary, the judges can also make mistakes.

ForceFate

Honorary Master

Grant

Honorary Master
I suspect the ANC is heading into a crisis from which it will never recover.
We have 2 opposing camps - zuma and rama.

While carl niehaus faces disciplinary action for bringing the party into disrepute, ace magashule swans about unfettered.

Zuma intends treating an order of the highest court in the land with contempt.
Jesse duarte publicly states as far as the ANC is concerned, its party before country.

One of the few competent ministers naledi pandoor does the right thing by suspending a director general involved with the R100m purchase of a non existent property, but the parliamentary committee accuses her of setting a dangerous precedent.

Africa's grand liberation movement resembles little more than a carcass of sunbleached bones having already been picked dry by circling vultures

TelkomUseless

Honorary Master
Africa's grand liberation movement resembles little more than a carcass of sunbleached bones having already been picked dry by circling vultures

The movement is long dead. It's just about enrichment for the lucky few.

A new party should start to liberate us from the ANC.

SoldierMan

Executive Member

While carl niehaus faces disciplinary action for bringing the party into disrepute, ace magashule swans about unfettered.

Jesse duarte publicly states as far as the ANC is concerned, its party before country.

One of the few competent ministers naledi pandoor does the right thing by suspending a director general involved with the R100m purchase of a non existent property, but the parliamentary committee accuses her of setting a dangerous precedent.

Can you believe what Duarte said about the Zondo commission. Complete disregard and contempt. She is a disgrace and should be ashamed.

R13...

Honorary Master

Zuma wants to squeeze them into a "political" solution for his delinquency. Good bet the NEC comes out asking Zondo to postpone Zuma so they can negotiate. Weasels will weasel.