Mkhize faces tender scandal

surface

Honorary Master
I think it was pretty clear from the start he was a scumbag.... some just never saw it

And if you want to point fingers at the right wingers you lot on the left are just as guilty of the same reasoning
when did you climb down from fence, bra? I saw left and right - didn't see you anywhere? Is the fence way up above where I can't see you? :ROFL:

ShaunSA

Derailment Squad
when did you climb down from fence, bra? I saw left and right - didn't see you anywhere? Is the fence way up above where I can't see you? :ROFL:

It's high up here. Someone like you wouldn't survive without an oxygen tank :whistling:

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
Engaging in a spot of whataboutism, eh Cosm?

Nope. It's you who accuses the apartheid state of being the perpetrator of atrocities without taking the far worse actions of the ANC into consideration and then projecting your prejudices on the right wing while ignoring the left wing...

Whataboutism would be excusing the far worse atrocities of the ANC by pointing to the lesser atrocities of the apartheid state.

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
All sides are guilty of that as well really.

One mans Freedom fighter is another mans Terrorist at the end of the day. Its all about the personal context that something is viewed through.

Nope:

Freedom Fighter - Attacks government and military infrastructure.
Terrorist - Attacks civilian targets.

surface

Honorary Master
It's high up here. Someone like you wouldn't survive without an oxygen tank :whistling:
The indefatigable Sherpa, I salute thee.

Come to think of it, if some people say earth is flat and some others describe it as 'oblate spheroid', would a pure centrist like you say 'Let us consider a triangle as a viable hypothesis'?

ForceFate

Honorary Master
Want some proof for that?

MANDELA CHARGE SHEET

(a) the preparation, manufacture and use of explosives—for the purpose of committing acts of violence and destruction in the aforesaid Republic, (the preparation and manufacture of explosives, according to evidence submitted, included 210,000 hand grenades, 48,000 anti-personnel mines, 1,500 time devices, 144 tons of ammonium nitrate, 21.6 tons of aluminium powder and a ton of black powder);

(b) The art of warfare, including guerrilla warfare, and military training generally for the purpose in the aforesaid Republic;

(ii) Further acts of violence and destruction, (this includes 193 counts of terrorism committed between 1961 and 1963);

(iii) Acts of guerrilla warfare in the aforesaid Republic;

(iv) Acts of assistance to military units of foreign countries when involving the aforesaid Republic;

(v) Acts of participation in a violent revolution in the aforesaid Republic, whereby the accused, injured, damaged, destroyed, rendered useless or unserviceable, put out of action, obstructed, with or endangered:

(a) the health or safety of the public;

(b) the maintenance of law and order;

(c) the supply and distribution of light, power or fuel;

(d) postal, telephone or telegraph installations;

(e) the free movement of traffic on land; and

(f) the property, movable or immovable, of other persons or of the state.

Source: The State v. Nelson Mandela et al, Supreme Court of South Africa, Transvaal Provincial Division, 1963-1964, Indictment.

The fact is that even Amnesty International refused to take on Nelson Mandela’s case because they asserted that he was no political prisoner but had committed numerous violent crimes and had had a fair trial and a reasonable sentence.

Nelson Mandela was the head of UmKhonto we Sizwe, (MK), the terrorist wing of the ANC and South African Communist Party. He had pleaded guilty to 156 acts of public violence including mobilizing terrorist bombing campaigns, which planted bombs in public places, including the Johannesburg railway station. Many innocent people, including women and children, were killed by Nelson Mandela’s MK terrorists.

South African President P.W. Botha had, on a number of occasions, offered Nelson Mandela freedom from prison, if he would only renounce terrorist violence. This Mandela refused to do.
Mandela never targeted civilians

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
Mandela never targeted civilians

Did you read these parts:

(ii) Further acts of violence and destruction, (this includes 193 counts of terrorism committed between 1961 and 1963);

Nelson Mandela was the head of UmKhonto we Sizwe, (MK), the terrorist wing of the ANC and South African Communist Party. He had pleaded guilty to 156 acts of public violence including mobilizing terrorist bombing campaigns, which planted bombs in public places, including the Johannesburg railway station. Many innocent people, including women and children, were killed by Nelson Mandela’s MK terrorists.

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
There are ANC members where I live. None of them went to loot. The closest to me earn an honest living. You claimed all ANC members are corrupt.

You don't need to loot to be corrupt. The politicians didn't loot.

Do you know what else those ANC members that live near you do? Not one in the ANC is not corrupt as the ANC is an organisation that relies on patronage networks.