Mkhize faces tender scandal

Howdy

Expert Member

surface

Honorary Master

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...
good news. Hopefully Pillay will be charged soon as per SIU recommendation. I wonder why didn't SIU say Mkhize should be charged as well?

That part confuses me as well..

Charge Pillay for the funds, but where is the recommendation to charge for Mkhize for receiving the proceeds of a crime?

ponder

Honorary Master

Charge Pillay for the funds, but where is the recommendation to charge for Mkhize for receiving the proceeds of a crime?

Him resigning was punishment enough, got to look out for the comrades.

surface

Honorary Master

Maybe there is no evidence that Mkhize instructed Pillay to do this ? Only Pillay can implicate him in that case (Not sure if I got the details of all the allegedly guilty parties here)

grok

Honorary Master
LOL how convenient the release of the report, its almost like Ramaphosa is begging the people to give the ANC another chance to "fight corruption" by doing things like giving medical parole to the most corrupt amongst them lol.
The report also found Digital Vibes failed to declare company tax and VAT to Sars.
Also note the complete lack of threats to known offenders like they warn fire & brimstone to ordinary people's possible mistakes.

We are obviously not all as equal as some..

R13...

Honorary Master
LOL how convenient the release of that report, its almost like Ramaphosa is begging the people to give the ANC another chance to "fight corruption" by doing things like giving medical parole to the most corrupt amongst them lol.
How can releasing a report than damns the ruling party on the eve of an election be convenient for them?

TheChamp

Honorary Master
If he hadn't released the report,

"How convenient is that Ramaphosa is sitting on the report knowing that it will damage the party if done before elections and ramadingdong, newdon etc..and oh ya BEE is like holocaust"
uBaba knew this lot well, he was going to apply his mind to the report until the end of his Presidential term, the WMC puppet is weak.

blah99

Expert Member
The sad thing is in a couple of years Mkhize will be running for a top job again.

You can't keep a corrupt ANC cadre down.
Years? You probably meant weeks.

In the ANC it's about who can be the most corrupt....and then become president.

ponder

Honorary Master
How can releasing a report than damns the ruling party on the eve of an election be convenient for them?

It creates the impression that they take the fight against corruption seriously.

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
The sad thing is in a couple of years Mkhize will be running for a top job again.

You can't keep a corrupt ANC cadre down.

It's the ANC revolving door employment policy. Mess up, out the door. Get put in a quiet post. Back out the door employed again. Tina Joumase-Petterson is a perfect example.

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master

You think the peasants and lumpen proletariat that vote ANC even know about the report or are capable of reading it?

skeptic_SA

Executive Member
Said it before... Its in their DNA. They can't help themselves from stealing. It's genetic with ANC politicians.