Mkhize faces tender scandal

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
It's a gang, not like MightyQuin was making any point relating to the topic but don't expect Cosmik Debris to have a problem with that, that's how gangs operate.

Is the thread about me again? Please try to remain on topic and discuss the subject. I am neither the subject nor topic. PM/DM each other if you want to skinder (gossip) like old ladies at a tea club.

gottagoon

Executive Member
Just like a pack of wild dogs...
Not trying to derail this thread but look at that **** at ESKOM.... Chief Procurement guy...he was paid an excellent salary. That wasn't enough. He did deals that cost us as a Country propably billions.....and than he shouts "RACIST" when De Ruyter caught him out.

So now this oke is fired. He's made his money and so have all that were involved in his purchasing role at ESKOM for the years he was there...........

I used to call on Mossgas as a rep between 1990 and 1993. I worked for a company that sold conveyor belting and transmission belting etc. Mossgas was just getting going in those days. ****. Hard work to even see a "buyer".... that's what "procurement officer" means these days.

And we battled. Eventually after many attempts at at least having a guy talking to me and keeping an appointment with me....the chief buyer at MOSSGAS made time for me and explained stuff to me.

Sat me down in his office. Pleasant.

He said to me" We are still building this place. We deal directly with bearing manufacturers. We deal directly with belting manufacturers. We deal directly with the sources of all things needed to make this place be built on time and on budget. That's why my guys are always busy. That's why we can't see you until the place is up and running.

If we need a vbelt or a bearing or a part you guys keep in stock in George we will contact you asap.

I've you're business card. I know you guys from previous dealings with you. You're reliable. Please excuse me now. I've gotta go now. See you later"

And off he goes.

**** me. At least I know now. All my calling there wasn't a waste of time.

Mossgas built on time and under/or on budget. NO CORRUPTION and STEALING and BRIBES.

Completed and making money still all these years later. **** THE ANC.

If the ANC was involved with MOSSGAS it would be a ****ed up half built lopsided platform that has parts missing and tilts all sways and parts keep breaking down and they can't pump gas cause the pipes are always breaking and the thing is like a cork in the sea...........

TelkomUseless

Honorary Master
Not trying to derail this thread but look at that **** at ESKOM.... Chief Procurement guy...he was paid an excellent salary. That wasn't enough. He did deals that cost us as a Country propably billions.....and than he shouts "RACIST" when De Ruyter caught him out.

So now this oke is fired. He's made his money and so have all that were involved in his purchasing role at ESKOM for the years he was there...........

I used to call on Mossgas as a rep between 1990 and 1993. I worked for a company that sold conveyor belting and transmission belting etc. Mossgas was just getting going in those days. ****. Hard work to even see a "buyer".... that's what "procurement officer" means these days.

And we battled. Eventually after many attempts at at least having a guy talking to me and keeping an appointment with me....the chief buyer at MOSSGAS made time for me and explained stuff to me.

He said to me" We are still building this place. We deal directly with bearing manufacturers. We deal directly with belting manufacturers. We deal directly with the sources of all things needed to make this place be built on time and on budget. That's why my guys are always busy. That's why we can't see you until the place is up and running.

If we need a vbelt or a bearing or a part you guys keep in stock in George we will contact you asap.

I've you're business card. I know you guys from previous dealings with you. You're reliable. Please excuse me now. I've gotta go now. See you later"

And off he goes.

Mossgas built on time and under/or on budget. NO CORRUPTION and STEALING and BRIBES.

If the ANC was involved with MOSSGAS it would be a ****ed up half built lopsided platform that has parts missing and tilts all sways and parts keep breaking down and they can't pump gas cause the pipes are always breaking and the thing is like a cork in the sea...........
Today is just stealing as much as possible dude. There is Africa time which enable as much looting as possible... why finish the project (and stop the looting) when you can just keep it going on forever. The bosses is coining it, their bosses is coining.. even government cadres are coining it. So who is trying to finish the project? Nobody...

R13...

Honorary Master

And off he goes.

Moss gas as in PetroSA? On the verge of collapse and has had issues for many years now.

R13...

Honorary Master

TheChamp

Honorary Master
Is the thread about me again? Please try to remain on topic and discuss the subject. I am neither the subject nor topic. PM/DM each other if you want to skinder (gossip) like old ladies at a tea club.

Sure, stay Gangsta.
Peace out.

FrankCastle

Executive Member
Figment of your imagination. I don't think any "leftist", as you call them, denied any if this. Story has been trending for days now.
So you admit the entire cabinet is corrupt to the core if Health minister is implicated?

R13...

Honorary Master
Whatever dude. I'm busy daytime with traveling and all. I've gotta make money to keep myself going. That's why I post so late at night.
Not sure what your traveling salesman job has to do with the fact that your Moss gas claims not being PetroSA are BS

gottagoon

Executive Member
Not sure what your traveling salesman job has to do with the fact that your Moss gas claims not being PetroSA are BS
That easy in the Nineties..... I'm much older now and also wiser.

So .....

gottagoon

Executive Member
The ANC are a moerse disappointment. Apparently they ALL crooks.

Even people that are supposed to be trusted and not involved in politics are.

Mkhize..... I've no words.

I trust nobody in the ANC anymore.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
So you admit the entire cabinet is corrupt to the core if Health minister is implicated?
I'm not admitting anything. Am I on trial here? Why must I "admit" anything? What's there to admit? Mkhize appears to have been involved in a corrupt tender. There are strong indications that he knew and actively took part. Beyond this, there's nothing I can do or say.

If you want my opinion on the rest of the cabinet, then ask. Don't ask if I admit.

FrankCastle

Executive Member
I'm not admitting anything. Am I on trial here? Why must I "admit" anything? What's there to admit? Mkhize appears to have been involved in a corrupt tender. There are strong indications that he knew and actively took part. Beyond this, there's nothing I can do or say.

If you want my opinion on the rest of the cabinet, then ask. Don't ask if I admit.
What are the chances that one of your top ministers is corrupt whilst everyone else is innocent?