Mkhize faces tender scandal

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...
Really wish this lot would find some new excuses, getting tired of hearing the same ones over and over again.

Oldfut

Really wish this lot would find some new excuses, getting tired of hearing the same ones over and over again.
The mad part is that he does not seem to realise how stupid and incompetent this makes him sound if we are to believe him. He gives us two choices; either he's a crook or incompetent. Answer; probably both.

ToxicBunny

The mad part is that he does not seem to realise how stupid and incompetent this makes him sound if we are to believe him. He gives us two choices; either he's a crook or incompetent. Answer; probably both.
Straight up both... No question.

schumi

Honorary Master
‘We will not allow anyone to question our integrity’: SIU hits back at Zweli Mkhize’s son

The Special Investigating Unit (SIU) has denied that it did not give the son of health minister Zweli Mkhize, Dedani, a chance to clear his name in the controversial Digital Vibes saga.

“His assertion that he was never notified about the papers shows nothing but lack of understanding of the civil litigation process,” SIU spokesperson Kaizer Kganyago said on Saturday.

Kganyago was responding to claims by Dedani on Friday that he learnt through media reports that the SIU had recommended that the National Prosecuting Authority (NPA) consider charging him for corruption over “suspicious” payments from Digital Vibes.

More at: https://www.timeslive.co.za/politic...integrity-siu-hits-back-at-zweli-mkhizes-son/

schumi

Honorary Master
‘We will not allow anyone to question our integrity’: SIU hits back at Zweli Mkhize’s son

The Special Investigating Unit (SIU) has denied that it did not give the son of health minister Zweli Mkhize, Dedani, a chance to clear his name in the controversial Digital Vibes saga.

“His assertion that he was never notified about the papers shows nothing but lack of understanding of the civil litigation process,” SIU spokesperson Kaizer Kganyago said on Saturday.

Kganyago was responding to claims by Dedani on Friday that he learnt through media reports that the SIU had recommended that the National Prosecuting Authority (NPA) consider charging him for corruption over “suspicious” payments from Digital Vibes.

More at: https://www.timeslive.co.za/politic...integrity-siu-hits-back-at-zweli-mkhizes-son/

surface

Honorary Master
'It's unfortunate to find myself entangled in a saga I know nothing of': Zweli Mkhize’s son on Digital Vibes

View attachment 1117658
My lord, Jesus fed 5000+ people from 5 loaves of bread. Likewise, I had 5 rands which I used to open Tammy Taylor salon. Why is it that difficult to accept?

ShaunSA

Derailment Squad
Damn it wasn't so long ago when plenty of MyBB'ers were singing Zweli's praises :ROFL:

R13...

Honorary Master
Damn it wasn't so long ago when plenty of MyBB'ers were singing Zweli's praises :ROFL:
Singing his praises in the past doesn't mean they can't call for his head when he's found to be less than honest. Way less. Think of it this way, you fall in love with a girl/boy. You have some good times, but after you put out, it turns out he's a lying scumbag who lied to get in your pants. You may have loved him/her, but you still kick his ass to touch.

The right wingers on the forum don't grasp that concept. They think "supporting" a person at point in time means you're BFFs. It doesn't work that way, maybe in right wing circles it does.

yebocan

Honorary Master
correct ... hope be eternal for me ... but jirre .... like an overripe avo ... just when you think you have cauterized all the overripe bits....boom, ...and the whole thing goes into the veggie compost bin ...

surface

Honorary Master
Singing his praises in the past doesn't mean they can't call for his head when he's found to be less than honest. Way less. Think of it this way, you fall in love with a girl/boy. You have some good times, but after you put out, it turns out he's a lying scumbag who lied to get in your pants. You may have loved him/her, but you still kick his ass to touch.

The right wingers on the forum don't grasp that concept. They think "supporting" a person at point in time means you're BFFs. It doesn't work that way, maybe in right wing circles it does.
Well put. If someone praised him earlier (@ShaunSA - can you cite posts for us?) and came up with totally different conclusion based on evidence available right now, that would indicate that they have an open mind. Right wingers would never ever budge from their position.

surface

Honorary Master
correct ... hope be eternal for me ... but jirre .... like an overripe avo ... just when you think you have cauterized all the overripe bits....boom, ...and the whole thing goes into the veggie compost bin ...
Bra, Are you Nityananda ? (Or JP or Deepak Chopra) Serious question.

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master

Maybe the lefties just can't see through people and are too trusting? A healthy scepticism never hurt anyone, even in relationships.

R13...

Honorary Master
Maybe the lefties just can't see through people and are too trusting? A healthy scepticism never hurt anyone, even in relationships.
I'm telling you the opposite. You right wingers will even defend murderers so fanatic is your support. Okay, that may be for other reasons but still look at the Trump cult. Still going and in the face of all criticisms and find outs.

konfab

Honorary Master
Doing a search on this, I don't think mybb is particularly guilty.

MSM on the other hand:
Heading the fight here against Covid-19, President Cyril Ramaphosa has emerged as a formidable leader - composed, compassionate, but seized by the urgency of the moment and wasting no time in imposing tough restrictive steps and galvanising crucial support from the private sector.

And one rung below the president, Health Minister Zweli Mkhize has likewise garnered near universal praise for his no-nonsense, energetic performance, and his sober, deeply knowledgeable, daily briefings.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-52125713
Minister, doctor, patient, tireless leader, big brother, often a bearer of bad news and even a dancer — these were the many masks worn by health minister Zweli Mkhize in 2020.

He was a minister when he announced the first case of coronavirus to hit SA, a doctor when he inspected health facilities thereafter, a patient when he caught the coronavirus himself, a leader when he addressed health workers amid gruelling conditions, a big brother when he ordered SA to begin wearing masks and a bearer of bad news when he announced that SA had entered its second wave...

https://www.businesslive.co.za/fm/f...020-12-17-newsmaker-of-the-year-zweli-mkhize/

Minister, doctor, patient, tireless leader, big brother, bearer of bad news, dancer and thief. The many masks of Zweli Mkhize

ToxicBunny

I'm telling you the opposite. You right wingers will even defend murderers so fanatic is your support. Okay, that may be for other reasons but still look at the Trump cult. Still going and in the face of all criticisms and find outs.

Not that I support Cosmik in the slightest, but right wingers defending murderers comment needs a bit of context in my opinion. Which murderer(s) are you referring to with that?

yebocan

Honorary Master
Bra, Are you Nityananda ? (Or JP or Deepak Chopra) Serious question.

nope and also yes... the beauty of allowing consciousness to flow through you, unimpeded ... pure higher consciousness - pure intelligence -- not memory... --in the end we are all one, just a matter of burning all the constructs that this reality(that we collectively create) erects to keep us separate.... burning = just self healing, dealing with your own internal chaos....