MMA (Mixed Martial Arts)

UrBaN963

Honorary Master

Somehow this didn’t make the news.

ad6a73337eeef610a654c92593cfa311.jpg

StrontiumDog

Honorary Master
Jorge Masvidal definitely deserves a rematch. You could see he was gassed but props for taking the fight on short notice.
Snoozeman is a physical specimen of note, not sure who can take him out, but if Street Jesus' conditioning was top notch then it's a possibility :p

Holloway was so robbed :mad:, he should have been champ again, really not fair and if they go at it again then Volk may just adjust his game plan again to come out on tops :cautious:

Gnarls

Expert Member
Snoozeman is a physical specimen of note, not sure who can take him out, but if Street Jesus' conditioning was top notch then it's a possibility :p

Dunno man, when the guy is clocking in the same kind of records as "Rush," he gotta be one of the best.

Holloway was so robbed :mad:, he should have been champ again, really not fair and if they go at it again then Volk may just adjust his game plan again to come out on tops :cautious:

Tell me about it. Holloway smoked him the first three rounds. That takedown in the last round might have stolen it for him. My biggest issue with this is that I don't see a path for Holloway to get a shot at Volkanovski again.

StrontiumDog

Honorary Master
Tell me about it. Holloway smoked him the first three rounds. That takedown in the last round might have stolen it for him. My biggest issue with this is that I don't see a path for Holloway to get a shot at Volkanovski again.
Well if Dana felt the judging was BS then he has a shot to go a third time I would think. It's a lot at stake here, when these judges mess up they should be given the boot but it seems the bad judging is far too common!

Though some have said it's the '10-point must system' to blame, not the judges.

Surv0

Executive Member

Somehow this didn’t make the news.

ad6a73337eeef610a654c92593cfa311.jpg

Was to be expected. Cormier has been saying this is the only fight he still wants.. way he was saying it hinted that Dana would likely give the go ahead, and Miocic wants to make it 2 out of 3. Way he was talking with Rogan the other day sounded like it was already agreed upon. Exciting fight for sure.

skimread

Honorary Master
Dricus Du Plessis has signed for the UFC and will fight 10 Oct against a Brazilian Markus Perez

gustavo07

That was one of his easier fights lmao. Doubt anyone in middleweight will ever beat this guy. There's levels to this sh*t like they say... So much for big muscles :ROFL:

IssiAmd

I wonder what happened to all the Israel Adesanya detractors ?
Right here.
Can't stand the guy.

But hey, props where due.
Costa totally outclassed, almost as if he didn't know what to do.

I don't see anyone in middleweight with the fight iq to stand with Izzy.
Challengers need to make the fight dirty, bring in the wrestling.
It is MMA after all, not friggin kickboxing.