MMA (Mixed Martial Arts)

Noob-Noob

Executive Member
Actually a decent card. Ngannou is going to eat JJ.
Depends if they are going to catch him doing roids before that, because he is definitely doing roids or some or other HGH. You don't get that physique by eating hoender borsies.
He looks exactly like Overeem did in his roid days, After giving up the roids (getting caught), he turned out to be relatively kak. No difference here.
He got lucky AF against Cain. If Cain did not retire, he would still be the heavyweight king.

RanzB

Honorary Master
Depends if they are going to catch him doing roids before that, because he is definitely doing roids or some or other HGH. You don't get that physique by eating hoender borsies.
He looks exactly like Overeem did in his roid days, After giving up the roids (getting caught), he turned out to be relatively kak. No difference here.
He got lucky AF against Cain. If Cain did not retire, he would still be the heavyweight king.

Lol. I thought you were talking about Jones.

Regarding Ngannou, maybe. I've seen some pics of him when he was still in Cameroon and he looks just as jacked. Whether it's real or not I don't know.

Also not sure I'd agree with your Cain statement. I think he would have starched him either way.

StrontiumDog

Honorary Master

Regarding Ngannou, maybe. I've seen some pics of him when he was still in Cameroon and he looks just as jacked. Whether it's real or not I don't know.

Also not sure I'd agree with your Cain statement. I think he would have starched him either way.
Do you mean this pic? Incredible story he has, I still want to watch the entire JRE episode that he was on recently.

1617314419518.png

Last edited:

Noob-Noob

Executive Member

He was big back then, but now he is unnaturally huge. You simply cannot get that build naturally. I'm surprised no one else is talking about this. Its clear as day.

Cain would have out wrestled him. Francis is a one trick pony. He can hit very very hard. That's it. Even DC would make easy work of him.
All great fighters had a big arsenal. GSP, Jones, Stipe, Silva etc.
So if you are going to put stand up fighters against him, he will most likely continue winning.
If he tags Jones, Jones will go to sleep, no doubt.
Question is if he will be able to cleanly tag him. If not this is an easy victory for Jones.
A better fight would have been Stipe vs Jones.

Francis is just a modern day Rampage Jackson.

Noob-Noob

Executive Member
How long had Cain been out by then? And it's telling that he didn't pursue any other fights and instead went to the WWE.
He had to many injuries, way to often. Hence him retiring and moving to WWE, where he again got injured.
An injury free Cain is Worlds ahead of Francis. This is not even debatable.

Lord Flacko

Expert Member
I don't think anyone in the Heavyweight division can beat Francis. If you've observed his fight IQ, you'll notice he's no longer a raging bull in a China shop, his positional awareness to stuff Stipe's takedown is on another level. I think Dan Hardy broke down what Francis was doing in terms of underhooks in previous fights.

Stipe was a great champion but his reign is over. You can only receive so many hits before you're no longer the same plus father time is never kind to athletes.

RanzB

Honorary Master
He had to many injuries, way to often. Hence him retiring and moving to WWE, where he again got injured.
An injury free Cain is Worlds ahead of Francis. This is not even debatable.

OK, but we're not talking about that Cain, we're talking about the real Cain.

Noob-Noob

Executive Member
I don't think anyone in the Heavyweight division can beat Francis. If you've observed his fight IQ, you'll notice he's no longer a raging bull in a China shop, his positional awareness to stuff Stipe's takedown is on another level. I think Dan Hardy broke down what Francis was doing in terms of underhooks in previous fights.

Stipe was a great champion but his reign is over. You can only receive so many hits before you're no longer the same plus father time is never kind to athletes.
He had 1 takedown defence, against someone who is far from the best wrestler.
You guys are over hyping this guy. Let's see what happens when he takes on a real wrestler.
The heavyweight division is very thin at the moment. So you might be right. No one at the moment can beat him in the UFC. But that does not say much. White should start pulling guys from Bellator.

Let's see what happens against Jones

Lord Flacko

Expert Member
He had 1 takedown defence, against someone who is far from the best wrestler.
You guys are over hyping this guy. Let's see what happens when he takes on a real wrestler.
The heavyweight division is very thin at the moment. So you might be right. No one at the moment can beat him in the UFC. But that does not say much. White should start pulling guys from Bellator.

Let's see what happens against Jones

I’ll pretend that Cain Velasquez and Curtis Blaydes don’t have wrestling credentials. Jon Jones will get his ass whooped. If Jones struggled to contain Reyes with his wrestling, he stands zero chance against Francis.

Time will tell, let’s put a 5 K bet Francis beats Jones.

Noob-Noob

Executive Member
I’ll pretend that Cain Velasquez and Curtis Blaydes don’t have wrestling credentials. Jon Jones will get his ass whooped. If Jones struggled to contain Reyes with his wrestling, he stands zero chance against Francis.

Time will tell, let’s put a 5 K bet Francis beats Jones.
Unfortunately I don't have the money.

And Cain never had the opportunity to wrestle Francis, did he?. Neither did Blaydes for that matter.

Cain hurt his knee very early in the fight and Francis capitalised.

You are praising his fighting IQ, the same guy who got his arse handed to him by Derrick Lewis
But let me repeat. If a fighter is going to stand with Francis, Francis will most probably knock him out. This includes Jones, He simply has to much power in his hands (while on his roids, he was suspiciously much smaller with the same weight and less effective in the 1st Stipe fight). I don't believe Jones will stupid enough to exchange blows with him.

But continue Bullshiting yourself on his high "Fight IQ"
If you really want to see what a high fight IQ looks like, go and check GSP fights, or Jones fights. It means you can adapt to the fight. As I said before. Francis is a 1trick pony. He can hit hard and that's all he can do. The moment another 265 wrestler takes him down, he is fcked.

Lord Flacko

Expert Member
Unfortunately I don't have the money.

And Cain never had the opportunity to wrestle Francis, did he?. Neither did Blaydes for that matter.

Cain hurt his knee very early in the fight and Francis capitalised.

You are praising his fighting IQ, the same guy who got his arse handed to him by Derrick Lewis
But let me repeat. If a fighter is going to stand with Francis, Francis will most probably knock him out. This includes Jones, He simply has to much power in his hands (while on his roids, he was suspiciously much smaller with the same weight and less effective in the 1st Stipe fight). I don't believe Jones will stupid enough to exchange blows with him.

But continue Bullshiting yourself on his high "Fight IQ"
If you really want to see what a high fight IQ looks like, go and check GSP fights, or Jones fights. It means you can adapt to the fight. As I said before. Francis is a 1trick pony. He can hit hard and that's all he can do. The moment another 265 wrestler takes him down, he is fcked.

You’re a Jon Jones “Stan”, there’s nothing wrong with that. MMA is about imposing your will and skill set against your opponent. If your opponent can’t implement their game plan, whose to blame ?

As the great Teddy Atlas said “Francis Ngannou was dangerous when he didn’t know how to fight, now that he’s learning is actually scary.”

Francis is learning and improving. Whether you like it or don’t like it, you can’t discredit someone because of your warped view of others achievements and improvements.

Last point, when has Francis been caught for taking performance enhancing drugs ? That’s something Jon Jones and TJ Dillashaw have been doing their entire careers.

Don’t compare GSP and Jon Jones, cheaters should never be placed in the same conversation with individuals that transitioned the sport through hard work and dedication. No enhancement needed.

Noob-Noob

Executive Member
You’re a Jon Jones “Stan”, there’s nothing wrong with that. MMA is about imposing your will and skill set against your opponent. If your opponent can’t implement their game plan, whose to blame ?

As the great Teddy Atlas said “Francis Ngannou was dangerous when he didn’t know how to fight, now that he’s learning is actually scary.”

Francis is learning and improving. Whether you like it or don’t like it, you can’t discredit someone because of your warped view of others achievements and improvements.

Last point, when has Francis been caught for taking performance enhancing drugs ? That’s something Jon Jones and TJ Dillashaw have been doing their entire careers.

Don’t compare GSP and Jon Jones, cheaters should never be placed in the same conversation with individuals that transitioned the sport through hard work and dedication. No enhancement needed.
Never said he is not improving. Said he is far from as great as you make him out to be.

And you honestly want to preach about cheaters, and you go on about how great this guys is.
You have to ignorant AF thinking he is naturally this big.

He has not been caught.. Yet.

UrBaN963

Honorary Master
Never said he is not improving. Said he is far from as great as you make him out to be.

And you honestly want to preach about cheaters, and you go on about how great this guys is.
You have to ignorant AF thinking he is naturally this big.

He has not been caught.. Yet.
Have you ever travelled north in Africa?

The dude was working in the mines from a very very young age man, he's been building muscle and his frame since we were building Lego.

Noob-Noob

Executive Member
Have you ever travelled north in Africa?

The dude was working in the mines from a very very young age man, he's been building muscle and his frame since we were building Lego.

Sure, let's go with that. In North Africa, in the mines, they have defined the laws of biology and mastered the art of natural Testosterone increasement.

Someone should call Brock Lesnar and tell him the good news.

UrBaN963

Honorary Master

Sure, let's go with that. In North Africa, in the mines, they have defined the laws of biology and mastered the art of natural Testosterone increasement.

Someone should call Brock Lesnar and tell him the good news.
No bro.

He's obviously genetically inclined to be a big boy. He's just a naturally big dude. Then you do hard physical labour from a very young age, continuously for many years, large muscles are the result. Then add to that actual training and coaching - it's entirely plausible.

It could be roids, I guess time will tell.

Noob-Noob

Executive Member
No bro.

He's obviously genetically inclined to be a big boy. He's just a naturally big dude. Then you do hard physical labour from a very young age, continuously for many years, large muscles are the result. Then add to that actual training and coaching - it's entirely plausible.

It could be roids, I guess time will tell.
Naa dude,
I hear where you are coming from. But I don't buy it. I have was on the gym/bodybuilding scene many many years. I have seen big guys. And I can tell you now I have never seen anyone with his physique that's clean. This argument went on for many years even with Brock Lesnar, who also never really got caught, He eventually got caught with Clomid (the substance that hides roids). He managed to pass the tests his entire career.

Is it possible to have a enormous frame and be ripped like that naturally, I would say 1 in 1000000, so possible probably, But highly highly unlikely.