Mob 'necklace' robber OMG!

NoADSLyet

Expert Member
Last edited:

love56k

Expert Member
:rolleyes: when are these people gonna learn that burning tyres causes pollution!!!

HavocXphere

Honorary Master
I guess thats what happens when the police don't do their job and everyone is fed up.

NoADSLyet

Expert Member
A return to the good old apartheid-era punishment, eh?
No! A return to the Bundu's court and the Winnie Madikizela-Mandela style punishment.

AND IT WORKS as that criminal will never be able to steal or injure anyone AND its cheap as apart from the burial, if there is anything left, he will not cost the taxpayer any further cent as he cannot Board and lodge on out account. :D

Last edited:

Ady

Expert Member
Another form of voter sanctioned death penalty?

Sneeky

Honorary Master
Man 'necklaced' after robbery

Some Monday morning cheer
The homeowner, 26, and his girlfriend, 22, were robbed of a wallet and cellphones.

"One of the robbers stabbed the homeowner in his neck, back and shoulder. He was taken to hospital and discharged on Saturday morning," said Steyn.

The woman was not injured and no shots were fired.

"As the three (robbers) were about to flee, members of the community caught one of them, assaulted him with sticks and stones, after which several tyres were put on him and set alight. He died at the scene," said Steyn.
http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?set_id=1&click_id=13&art_id=vn20071203042733753C660258

killadoob

Honorary Master
awesome

a FEW MORE OF THESE AND THE ROBBERS MAY THINK TWICE ABOUT THEIR LIVES

killadoob

Honorary Master
neither is the way the other guy who got stabbed had he died

grogging to death on his own blood from a knife wound cant be fun either

semiautomatix

Honorary Master
All this tells us is that crime is out of control and despite the fact that some police are doing their jobs; they are being overwhelmed. Bring in the army, do something, just don't sit around and wait for this country to degrade into vigilantism!

Alan

Honorary Master
All this tells us is that crime is out of control and despite the fact that some police are doing their jobs; they are being overwhelmed. Bring in the army, do something, just don't sit around and wait for this country to degrade into vigilantism!
LOL what Army. :eek:

Most are sick or are criminals themselves. :rolleyes:

R/SGT

Expert Member
Good old mob Justice

While I have sympathy for criminals, I would like to point out a few things

Very often people will use this as a method to settle old scores, i.e. they will lie about the person to the street committee and have the person beaten or killed, I have seen a few instances of this happening

Very often they will grab a person and beat them till they confess and then they kill the the person.

The person that they catch has no chance to defend himself, I think this is rather important if he is innocent.

When they necklace a person, they usually cut his hamstrings so that he cannot run away and they then place a petrol filled tyre over his head and light it. The person arms are usual bound so he lies there as the flames burn his face, rubber melts and burns him, this is not a quick death unless the person is lucky enough to pass out. The community also amuses themselves by running up and hitting and slashing the culprit to show their contempt for them.