ZAGadgetReviews

Hey everybody,

Since Gearbest.com is advertising on the main MYBB page with our assistance, we thought we could create a thread for every special that takes place. We are here to assist people who want to order, explain how it works, how shipping works, how customs works, etc. The aim is to try create a smooth process for everybody who wishes to order and assist where we can.

If anybody has any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me. I have put links below to the items on special.

Vernee Thor Plus (3GB Ram/ 32GB built in memory, 5.5" Full HD Screen, Android 7.0, 6200mah battery, 13mp back camera).
Was $149.99, now $129.99. Coupon: Flash Sale
Link:
https://www.gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_683592.html?wid=11&lkid=11137266

Vernee Mars Pro (6GB Ram/ 64GB built in memory, 5.5" Full HD Screen, Android 7.0, 13mp back camera) .
Was $219.99, now $179.99. Coupon: Flash Sale
Link:
https://www.gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_651698.html?wid=11&lkid=11137323

Vernee Thor E (3GB Ram, 32GB built in memory, 5.0" 720p screen, Android 7.0, 8mp back camera).
Was: $129.99, now $108.99. Coupon: Flash sale
https://www.gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_624910.html?wid=11&lkid=11137365

Please note that when ordering, do not use unregistered airmail, registered airmail or Flat Rate Shipping as it is very very slow to SA. Always ship using Priority Line or Expedited Shipping as it is express and will get here quicker.

Get it while stocks last. Good value for money mobile phones!!!

I do apologize for create two threads. Want to rather use one where I can post daily deals on mobile phones. To be honest, the phones are really good value for what you pay. Not bad for budget phones.

KavZ

ZAGadgetReviews

If you are scared to order online, or prefer not to but are interested, please PM me and I can order it for you. I generally place orders once a week so can order it at the same time (You will be billed for Item, shipping, and any customs charges). We will try ensure you pay the least if customs do charge. We will offer this service free of charge. :p

KavZ

Last edited:

ZAGadgetReviews

If I do remember correctly, most chinese phones do not support 4G lte on Telkom mobile but only on their LTE Band 2300. I currently have a phone on Telkom mobile(Vernee Thor E) and they have alternative LTE Bands (1800mhz). It should work with more or less the same coverage.

AlphaJohn

Executive Member

ZAGadgetReviews

Gift Card Giveaway!!!

Share the Facebook Post To Win A Gift Card to the value of $20 each (Free Purchase From Gearbest).

@ZAGadgetReviews will choose 5 winners for this competition. They will get $20 gift card to buy any gadgets within this price. You just need to share the post from @ZAGadgetReviews to your Facebook and like this page. You will have chance to be the winner. The more people to share the post, the more people can win a gift card.

Last edited:

blackgolf

Hi @GearBestZA
I would like to purchase the Homtom S9 Plus. The Mybroadband article say that Aramax will do the shipping. How do I go about selecting Aramax as my courier? I presume this phone will work on the Telkom network. Thanks

Last edited:

ZAGadgetReviews

Hi @GearBestZA
I would like to purchase the Homtom S9 Plus. The Mybroadband article say that Aramax will do the shipping. How do I go about selecting Aramax as my courier? I presume this phone will work on the Telkom network. Thanks

Good day,

Apologies for the delay. Please select Priority Line when shipping and they will ship with Aramex. All phones will work on all SA networks except the 2300Mhz band by Telkom LTE-A but it will work on their 1800Mhz band. I do have many phones and they all work with Telkom Mobile 4G LTE network with no issues.

Mrlepen

I am purchasing a Xiaomi mi max 2 from gearbest and it comes up as international version. Does the phone have a global ROM?