Molyneux announces Fable III at GamesCom

DarKWateR

Expert Member
Peter Molyneux has just announced Fable III is in production. You'll play as the son or daughter of your Fable II hero and start a revolution to become the ruler of Albion.

Source

Kerrrang!

Proceed with overhyped hyberboles and groundbreaking revolutions from Molyneaux....only to have them shattered when the game is released. ;)

Mephisto_Helix

Resident Postwhore
Are we really still doing this whole "I have nothing worthy to say so I'll just troll" thing here ....... :rolleyes:

OT - I have yet to play Fable II, so maybe I'd better get me a copy before III come sout huh :)

Kerrrang!

I played Fable 2, and similar to the original, it was standard RPG-lite fair, falling short of the hype created by the hype-machine himself, Mr Molyneaux. I can't see how nr 3 will be any different.

Mephisto_Helix

Resident Postwhore
I played Fable 2, and similar to the original, it was standard RPG-lite fair, falling short of the hype created by the hype-machine himself, Mr Molyneaux. I can't see how nr 3 will be any different.

So then let what you just said now be your opening statement .... not troll fare. Let's discuss these things properly.

DarKWateR

Expert Member
Are we really still doing this whole "I have nothing worthy to say so I'll just troll" thing here ....... :rolleyes:

OT - I have yet to play Fable II, so maybe I'd better get me a copy before III come sout huh :)

Fable 2 was awesome fun but I suggest you wait a little for the GOTY edition ;)

Mephisto_Helix

Resident Postwhore
I wasn't aware there was DLC ....... if there was and it's on the GOTY edition, then I'll wait and get that instead.

BinaryJack

Spam
Fable 2 was very good - however it wasnt as good as I thought it would be.
There was no real reason for a 2nd playthrough unlike the need i had to play Mass Effect 3 times.

So I'll wait and see what happens.