Mom covered in blood

IamCanadian

Banned
Yeah we all know Canada is so awesome, blah, blah blah. Give it up dude, we are tired of hearing it.

Maybe so, but Plato's mom and every single South African does not deserve what is happening.

The government is useless and corrupt.

supersunbird

Honorary Master
If I had a gun and saw something like that I'd shoot the ****er so full of holes..

I think the best word to describe the majority of the population over there is.... savages.

Edit: I also don't even understand the mentality over there (including the white people's), over here stuff like that wouldn't fly, people would of gotten out of their cars and ran the savage down.

Last edited:

supersunbird

Honorary Master
Mmmm, and thus speaks the man that would think it is wise to shoot at cops, savage is what savage says, so come over and join the rest of your savage buddies.

Mmmm, and thus speaks the man that would think it is wise to shoot at cops, savage is what savage says, so come over and join the rest of your savage buddies.

I would blow away 80% of your entire cop force since they're all corrupt (and probably murderers anyway). Isn't your minister of the cop force a corrupt scumbag? Aren't they trying to target the guys at Combat Security for actually combating crime? Your police force (if you can even call it that) is absolutely worthless and is apart of the problem.

vespax

Expert Member
Confederados,

La mayoria de gente aqui en Sur Africa son buena.

Confederados,

La mayoria de gente aqui en Sur Africa son buena.

Seems like the majority loves crime to me; otherwise they wouldn't vote for the ANC at every single election and do the crap that they do. They're mostly all criminals, you're not fooling me, here 12% of the population (you can guess the race) makes up an ungodly percentage of the crime. Over there they are the majority so I can only guess what happens.

Comparing apartheid South Africa with the "new" South Africa... only an absolute maniac would choose the latter. Who cares if it was seen "wrong" but the western liberal establishment, it was justifiable without a doubt.

I can only guess what the reaction is going to be... "omg go back to stormfront you wwaaycist."

supersunbird

Honorary Master
Seems like the majority loves crime to me; otherwise they wouldn't vote for the ANC at every single election and do the crap that they do. They're mostly all criminals, you're not fooling me, here 12% of the population (you can guess the race) makes up an ungodly percentage of the crime. Over there they are the majority so I can only guess what happens.

Comparing apartheid South Africa with the "new" South Africa... only an absolute maniac would choose the latter. Who cares if it was seen "wrong" but the western liberal establishment, it was justifiable without a doubt.

I can only guess what the reaction is going to be... "omg go back to stormfront you wwaaycist."

No, it will be " there have been only two elections, you make it sound like a lot..."

No, its will be " there have been only two elections, you make it sound like a lot..."

Three presidential elections, and a bunch of minor ones, I don't know what they're called over there, if you guys have senators or representatives or what. The entire government is like ~90% ANC, and now you have floor-crossing which makes it even worse. That country isn't a democracy.

Skeptik

Banned
Fortunately these incidents are less common in Cape Town.

I'm not someone to sit idly by and let someone get attacked. One day one of these punks will "Make my day...!".

vespax

Expert Member

That's like saying all of America supports Bush's idiot agenda. Most people just want to live in peace; black, white, indian, whatever. Because some people commit crime doesn't mean everyone is a criminal.

I feel ashamed that my home country is being represented by your comments here. America has issues just as much. I grew up outside Camden, NJ. That place is just as much of a crap-hole as any. So don't go on about how america has everything so pretty and suburban. It isn't so, go drive your SUV into the city slums of the east coast. They are very bad as well.

Alan

Honorary Master
Whoa two Americans going at it on a South African forum. This is truly the global age.

:D

That's like saying all of America supports Bush's idiot agenda. Most people just want to live in peace; black, white, indian, whatever. Because some people commit crime doesn't mean everyone is a criminal.

Some? It's a hell of a lot more than just some people. Plus you have ANC officials (in government) who are corrupt to the core, we don't have people in the US government who are corrupt like this, it would be all over the news and everything. We don't have Jacob Zumas here, we just have a bunch of stupid white haters like Hilliary Clinton and the like.

I feel ashamed that my home country is being represented by your comments here. America has issues just as much. I grew up outside Camden, NJ. That place is just as much of a crap-hole as any. So don't go on about how america has everything so pretty and suburban. It isn't so, go drive your SUV into the city slums of the east coast. They are very bad as well.

You grew up in a multicultural hellhole called Camden, so it's expected but Camden being a horrible place is still a hell of a lot better than the "best" areas in South Africa. Your whole country is dysfunctional to the core. Name one place where I could have a house and a car and not become a victim of crime (besides Orania). We all know that you white SA'ers make fun of people in Orania, but they don't live behind fancy high walls and electric fences to keep out the blacks, or are in constant fear of their lives.

SA is dysfunctional, your government caved in after the coup to get rid of Botha. Botha said, and I read it, that he would of set up a confederation in the ending of apartheid, meaning each ethnic group get their own land. That would of been the correct route, not "we surrender, please kill us silently".

vespax

Expert Member
Some? It's a hell of a lot more than just some people. Plus you have ANC officials (in government) who are corrupt to the core, we don't have people in the US government who are corrupt like this, it would be all over the news and everything. We don't have Jacob Zumas here, we just have a bunch of stupid white haters like Hilliary Clinton and the like.

We could get a list going here, but that won't solve anything. America is not immune to corruption though. Consider oil money in washington for one. The news in america is scared to actually investigate and report on the actions of most officials in the states. Do some googling on these issues and you might learn something that FOX News hasn't told you. ;)

You grew up in a multicultural hellhole called Camden, so it's expected but Camden being a horrible place is still a hell of a lot better than the "best" areas in South Africa. Your whole country is dysfunctional to the core. Name one place where I could have a house and a car and not become a victim of crime (besides Orania). We all know that you white SA'ers make fun of people in Orania, but they don't live behind fancy high walls and electric fences to keep out the blacks, or are in constant fear of their lives.

SA is dysfunctional, your government caved in after the coup to get rid of Botha. Botha said, and I read it, that he would of set up a confederation in the ending of apartheid, meaning each ethnic group get their own land. That would of been the correct route, not "we surrender, please kill us silently".

Have you ever been to South Africa? I spent some time in Camps Bay today. That section of CT can rival some of the best areas in the states. And there are quite a few areas of the country that don't have high fences around houses. Come for a visit, you might widen your perspective on things.

I think you secretly want to move to Orania. Go for it, you'll enjoy the internet access out there. :p

bwana

MyBroadband
Super Moderator
but Camden being a horrible place is still a hell of a lot better than the "best" areas in South Africa.
Really? How do you know? I grew up across the river from NJ and I've seen, and lived, in places there that would turn your robes yellow.
Name one place where I could have a house and a car and not become a victim of crime (besides Orania). We all know that you white SA'ers make fun of people in Orania, but they don't live behind fancy high walls and electric fences to keep out the blacks, or are in constant fear of their lives.
So many times have you been to Orania? None? How about to Africa? Nope never done that have ya? Furthest you've been outside the states is Mexico :rolleyes: so I'm guessing your opinion is based on little more than what people tell you to think.

There are plenty of places here that are perfectly safe but you want to know something? There is really is no place for you here - the country you're looking for went out of business more than a decade ago.

And the kicker is - they wouldn't even want you in Orania.

@ *Plato* - hope your mom is ok!

Last edited:
I think you secretly want to move to Orania. Go for it, you'll enjoy the internet access out there. :p

I don't, there's nothing in Orania. I wish that Cape Town, Pretoria, Johannesburg, Durban and all the other cities were Orania, but the liberal anti-white establishment would not tolerate such a beautiful idea. I'll visit SA after I learn Afrikaans. I like Afrikaans, it's like Dutch minus the bull**** :p.

Really? How do you know? I grew up across the river from NJ and I've seen, and lived, in places there that would turn your robes yellow. So many times have you been to Orania? None? How about to Africa? Nope never done that have ya? Furthest you've been outside the states is Mexico :rolleyes: so I'm guessing your opinion is based on little more than what people tell you to think.

One only has to look at the news articles coming out of South Africa to realize what they're getting into. Last time I checked, white farmers here in the USA weren't getting merked every 5 seconds. Hell I could go on and on, you cant even compare the problems in South Africa with America (maybe immigration though, that seems to be paralleled with SA, it'll be America's destruction too).

There are plenty of places here that are perfectly safe but you want to know something? There is really is no place for you here - the country you're looking for went out of business more than a decade ago.

The country "South Africa" doesn't even exist, it's not even a country, it's just another big stool in Sub-Saharan Africa. The name should be Azania, because that name reflects the true primitive reality of the region.

South Africa must be the only modern country that went from 1st world to turd world in as little as a few years.

And the kicker is - they wouldn't even want you in Orania.

Is that why they have a South African English community living there? They accept people who are not Afrikaners you know, but there's nothing there, just a small town in the middle of the desert. Funny thing is... now the non-whites want Orania, you whites can have anything.

Here's a pretty good essay... http://www.praag.co.za/essay7d.htm

bwana

MyBroadband
Super Moderator
I hope that everything you've read has dissuaded you from coming down here - there's already enough hatred and bigotry without you adding yours to the mix as uneducated as it may be.

When you're old enough to travel I'd suggest somewhere a little closer to home.

IamCanadian

Banned
I hope that everything you've read has dissuaded you from coming down here - there's already enough hatred and bigotry without you adding yours to the mix as uneducated as it may be.

When you're old enough to travel I'd suggest somewhere a little closer to home.

Not that I agree with everything Confederados spouts but it looks like bwana and vespax are trying hard to be good ANC supporting South Africans for some reason. Could it be that they are trying to defend their "dumb*ss" decisons to move to South Africa in the first place?

I predict that they will eventually high tail it out of SA and back to the good ol' US of A in the future singing Yankee Doodle Dandee all the way, and leaving all the South Africans who can't get out to rot in their decaying society.

Have a look at the future Americano's:

Example Beira Grand Hotel:(Then)
http://photos1.blogger.com/x/blogger/4264/3521/1600/270583/Grande_Hotel_Beira_001.jpg

Example Beira Grand Hotel:(Now)
http://photos1.blogger.com/x/blogger/4264/3521/1600/491659/Grande_Hotel_Beira_003.jpg

Just in case you don't know where Beira is, it's located in Mozambique.

Last edited: