• You are losing out on amazing benefits because you are not a member. Join for free. Register now.
  • Big Two-Day Giveaway - Win an Amazon Kindle, a Mystery Gadget and Branded Gear. Enter Here.
  • Test your broadband speed and win prizes worth R5,000. Enter here.

Mom guilty of murder after forcing crucifix down daughter's throat

ForceFate

Honorary Master
Oklahoma City - Francisco Merlos is still haunted by the image of Geneva Gomez's lifeless body covered in blood - his ex-girlfriend's arms spread out as though she had been crucified, with a large crucifix on her chest, according to court documents.

In 2016 he had come to the North McKinley Avenue house in Oklahoma City to try to win her back two days after they broke up. Gomez's mother, Juanita, answered the door and let him in. Moments later, he saw the body.

"I can just see my girl laying in there, like with her arms out, the crucifix right here," he told Reuters Thursday. "You couldn't even recognise her face at all. Like that's not my girl, you know?"

On Thursday Juanita Gomez, 51, was found guilty of first-degree murder of her 33-year-old daughter - who died after the mother beat her and forced a crucifix down her throat because she believed her child was possessed.
More here

William Friendkin

(-_-)

"Regan vs the cross" in The Exorcist = some Supreme jesus-lovin'....

EDIT: Here
Do not go and see that kind of "movie"
and
Do not get involved in stuff that we do not yet fully understand and can mess you up
but
Thanks for the link which led me to the director

William Friendkin

Forty years and not a few flops later, he has once more resumed the process of digging deep into his personal history. The result is a cracking 475-page memoir, The Friedkin Connection, which is as blunt, outrageous and unpredictable as the man himself.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/film/10118338/William-Friedkin-interview-You-dont-need-to-know-about-my-sexual-liaisons.html

You may find it enlightening to see what HE has to say about a REAL exorcism

When William Friedkin shot “The Exorcist” in 1973, he had never seen an exorcism, though even at the time he believed in the power of this rite. Decades later, the U.S. director came full circle when he was able to film one close up — involving violent thrashing, foaming at the mouth and screaming — thanks to Father Gabriele Amorth, who performed exorcisms for the Vatican’s Rome Diocese. The result is documentary “The Devil and Father Amorth,” which screened at the Venice Film Festival. Friedkin spoke to Variety about the experience.

http://variety.com/2017/film/festivals/venice-william-friedkin-on-shooting-a-real-exorcism-1202546386/

Still think your attachment is in poor taste ........

Sl8er

Executive Member
/snip

Still think your attachment is in poor taste ........
O...k....wait...so you're upset about a link to a movie, where the kid gets to live...as opposed to real-life, where the kid gets murdered?

(-_-)

(At least the movie has a happy ending...different strokes, different folks.)

Context

O...k....wait...so you're upset about a link to a movie, where the kid gets to live...as opposed to real-life, where the kid gets murdered?

(-_-)

(At least the movie has a happy ending...different strokes, different folks.)
Nope
What you are doing with your selected attachment is the equivalent of quoting out of context.
In the movie -- far as I know I have not seen it -- there is NO scene where a crucifix is forced down anyone's throat
One is also led to an impression that you have some problem with Jesus and Christians ?

For some people ( especially the uneducated crazies ) movies ARE real life -- hence the "role-play" -- in real life !