More dirt on Siphiwe Nyanda's firm hurt reputation

Shake&Bake

Party Liaison
Mail&Guardian strikes again.

But I suspect at the end of the day, GNS and the minister will receive a slap on the wrist and those parties responsible for the irregularities will lose their jobs, but with full (and huge) benefits.

Sting

Ghost in the Machine
Maybe the security contracts at some other State Owned Enterprises should also be investigated! And include companies where the State has shares, either directly or via the PIC...

Rinkhals

Mail&Guardian strikes again.

But I suspect at the end of the day, GNS and the minister will receive a slap on the wrist and those parties responsible for the irregularities will lose their jobs, but with full (and huge) benefits.

Plus all the whistleblowers will be sidelined and closely monitored to ensure that they are not able to do it again. That's if they keep their jobs.

mmsimanga

Lawyers are just muddling this whole story. Just trying to read all the details was tiring by the time all the paperwork is done no one will be wiser, the lawyers will be richer and the truth will have been a casualty of the lawyers skill and persistence.

HammerDown

Expert Member
"His remarks are not supported by any facts. He makes sweeping statements against the applicants, which shows that he was acting arbitrarily and capriciously ...

I love it when they string big words together to appear intelligent..........clowns :wtf:

grok

Honorary Master
And here some thought old gap-tooth would actually do something for telecoms in south-africa.

Creag

The Boar's Rock
Some minister of communication he's turning out to be. Dare we call for someone to "fire" the "good" general?

And where is the Prez in all of this? Did he not promise to route out corruption in SA? Surely it starts in your own cabinet, President Zuma?