More South Africans will likely quit their jobs and emigrate in the coming months: expert

TheChamp

Honorary Master
How are they just going to emigrate though? Many of us would love to go if given the chance but the lack of job offers make it difficult.
I think it's obviously for those who have something lined up on the other side but as always with such articles it's made to look like there is going to be a mass exodus.

jambai

Expert Member
As soon as borders open properly , many people that can leave will .I am sure once sa off red list of uk will see lots of people going . The fact is small business has been destroyed in this county

x32

I cannot wait to get out.

This place is an absolute joke. Nothing works, nowhere is safe and in Johannesburg you cannot drive 100m without seeing a beggar.

The ANC can pat themselves on the back for another job well done.

rvZA

Executive Member
They are not wrong. As things like EWC gains momentum again, AA and BEE forced down even more, NHI keeps gaining more momentum, more people will indeed pack up and leave. Unfortunately for South Africa, it will reach a point, if it had not already reached it, where no amount of education, skills, knowledge or experience will ever help to save and rebuild the country again.

But, these are things people need to experience for themselves. There is no better way than to learn from your own mistakes.

maumau

Honorary Master
I cannot wait to get out.

This place is an absolute joke. Nothing works, nowhere is safe and in Johannesburg you cannot drive 100m without seeing a beggar.

The ANC can pat themselves on the back for another job well done.

Had it with beggars, I don't give anything anymore. Don't even give to car guards :mad:

Quicks

Expert Member
They are not wrong. As things like EWC gains momentum again, AA and BEE forced down even more, NHI keeps gaining more momentum, more people will indeed pack up and leave. Unfortunately for South Africa, it will reach a point, if it had not already reached it, where no amount of education, skills, knowledge or experience will ever help to save and rebuild the country again.

But, these are things people need to experience for themselves. There is no better way than to learn from your own mistakes.

Since when do they "ANC" learn from their mistakes? When will the voters learn from their mistakes?

They the people in this case are just to dumb or ignorant to make the right decisions.