More SuperSport channels coming to DStv customers

Tman*

Expert Member
Well, seeing that SS is the deciding factor for people that still have DSTV, this would probably be a good move on their side.

Pitbull

Verboten
To show what?

Only things people really watch on there is Football and Rugby.

cavedog

Honorary Master
People can say what they want but supersport is top class...

rpm

Admin
Staff member
People can say what they want but supersport is top class...
I agree. It has basically all big sporting events, including big boxing matches. It is tough to find that with international pay-TV services.

Tjoker

Expert Member
Finally we get HD on SS08 and SS09!! Sucks to watch a tennis final in SD....

And I hope they properly use the SS11 and SS12 overflow channels, we want more WTA please! P.S Im looking at the tennis, not the bum and legs ;)

Pitbull

Verboten
I agree. It has basically all big sporting events, including big boxing matches. It is tough to find that with international pay-TV services.

You need better Betting sites rpm :p

abzob

Honorary Master
Finally we get HD on SS08 and SS09!! Sucks to watch a tennis final in SD....

And I hope they properly use the SS11 and SS12 overflow channels, we want more WTA please! P.S Im looking at the tennis, not the bum and legs ;)

What're you talking about? All the tennis finals for the past few years have been on 202,205 and 206. Which are HD.

Ancalagon

Honorary Master
Looks like DSTV is doubling down on the stuff that sells - sports.

I mean, they know that the only thing they have over services such as Netflix are their sports offerings. In areas where broadband Internet is available, a lot of people are cancelling their DSTV contracts and moving to Netflix.

I dream of a world where one day, one can "rent" access to a sporting event from a streaming provider like you can do now with movies.

cavedog

Honorary Master

Agreed, only reason I'm still a DSTV subscriber...

Indeed and even though DSTV premium is pricey I doubt you will find anything else that cam compete on price and quality they offer you just can't.

Pitbull

Verboten
Indeed and even though DSTV premium is pricey I doubt you will find anything else that cam compete on price and quality they offer you just can't.

I'll be the first to admit that almost ALL sources I use to watch actually runs SS feeds. So you guys are keeping them afloat providing content for us. Big up guys, Thank YOU!

cavedog

Honorary Master
I'll be the first to admit that almost ALL sources I use to watch actually runs SS feeds. So you guys are keeping them afloat providing content for us. Big up guys, Thank YOU!

Well good luck to those guys streaming it. I messed with multichoice once and I almost ended up in jail. Got a PI investigating me summons and dragged me to court seizing my stuff. They got tons of money and they want to drag people to jail for copyright.

Rabobi

Honorary Master

Except the last big one :(

SeRpEnT

Executive Member
Well good luck to those guys streaming it. I messed with multichoice once and I almost ended up in jail. Got a PI investigating me summons and dragged me to court seizing my stuff. They got tons of money and they want to drag people to jail for copyright.

You shared this on MyBB in a thread?

Pitbull

Verboten

Nea, I get them from legal sources. Those sources can explain why they use SKYsport they have agreements with. Skysport in tern shows SS feeds. So nothing wrong here. SS sold it to Skysport and Skysport sold it to the betting site.